❂ 064. memory garden

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

lxiv.    FIOLET & FLOWERS

❛                          tell me it's love, tell me it's real /touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips

❛              tell me it's love, tell me it's real /
touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips.

HEAVENLY     //     CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

"PLEASE!"

Brow raised at his Padawan, Plo was struggling to find a reason to deny her request. Sighing, he chuckled as Eisha elbowed Wolffe to plead too.

Glancing at her, the Commander huffed as he was easily swayed by her pout. Turning to the General, he awkwardly spoke, "...Please?"

Stopping her pout, she pursed her lips, raising a brow, "You gotta do it cuter."

"This is as cute as I go," Narrowing his gaze at the Padawan, Plo shook his head at the two.

"Well, that's just not true—"

"—I'll ask the Council."

Grinning, Eisha beamed, "It'll only be for a few hours. I mean, we're technically on 'sick time', right now. And, we've just missed—"

Plo's gaze narrowed.

"—Wanted to check on her progress at the Temple?" Voice growing higher, Eisha failed to hide her clear attachment.

But, what was Eisha's pleading request?

Fingers intertwining with Eisha's, Wolffe shook his head at her response, "We just wanted to check up on Fiolet."

"It's been a while." Smiling hopefully at her Master, she swung their entwined hands, "Please?"

Pulling puppy dog eyes, Plo was quick to give in, "Go to her class, and I'll speak to Master Yoda—"

"Thanks!" Jumping up, she quickly hugged her Master, before reaching for Wolffe's hand again, rapidly tugging him throughout the Temple, "Come on, Calon!"