Chapter 18

"Reveal"

Waves of heat passed by Y/N's face.
It felt relaxing,some people were talking in the background but Y/N liked sleeping away,his troubles and the world around him would just be a memory,he drifted off to the land of dreams slowly.
He heard loud roars but at this point he didn't mind.
He heard talking,fighting,death but he was oblivious to all of it,he turned his back towards all the noise and kept sleeping.

Y/N quickly shot up breathing deeply,he looked around,he was surrounded by massive trees.
"You're finally up"-A familiar voice screamed at him from across the trees.
"Reiner"-Y/N recognized.
"Where the fuck am I"-Y/N aksed Reiner as he still wasn't completely conscious.
"On our way back to our homeland"-Reiner answered quickly.
Y/N looked around once more and saw that next to Reiner was Bertholdt,and next to Y/N was Eren and Ymir,also he was surprised to not have noticed his lack of arms and legs until now.
"Y/N you too"-Eren asked,tears flowing down his face,the titan marks being visible around his eyes.

Y/N disagreed with his head-"Reiner's just gone insane"
"How long have I been out"-Y/N proceeded to question.
"About 2 hours"-Bertholdt replied quickly.
Reiner and Bertholdt proceeded to explain all that had happened,from their reveal to their escape.
"W-why"-Y/N questioned after their explanation was done.
"Because"-Reiner started saying-"SHIT"
He shouted out as he noticed the familiar flares of The Scouts.

Reiner transformed into the armoured titan as Bertholdt collected the rest of Y/N,Eren and Ymir.
Strapping Eren to his back and laying Y/N close to him.
Reiner started running past the forest they had just been inside of as Y/N looked to see the hordes of horses coming towards them...
"So...this is what Paradis is like"-Y/N started speaking to himself capturing the attention of Bertholdt,Eren,Reiner and Ymir who had now assumed her Titanic form.
"They just don't give up do they"-Y/N continued.
"They really are the last bastion of humanity"-Y/N looked to the bright blue sky-"The rest...they aren't humans,not like this"
"What the hell are you on about"-Bertholdt screamed at Y/N.
"This is it"

"What is..."-Bertholdt spoke before being cut off as he had failed to recognize that Y/N was up on his feet and had grabbed the ODM off of Bertholdt's waist.
"Eren,I'll be back"-Y/N shouted as he jumped off Reiner's back.
Y/N scrambled to put on the gear but he had managed to do it with only about 10 meters seperating him from the ground and his certain death.

A loud crunch was heard as Y/N's body lit up,the light forming a ball around him before starting to dance around the air in a massive flurry overtaking most of what could be seen.
A deafening roar rocked the skies and made the ground shake as the fog that had just been created from the lights disspated in one swish.

What had appeared behind Reiner was a tall titan towering at 16 meters.
A weapon in hand the titan roared,suddenly almost perfectly in tact with its roar massive white spikes formed around the ground blocking the path for Reiner.
The armoured titan looked back now covering Eren and Bertholdt with his hands.
A loud swish was heard as The White Titan's weapon swung into the air.
Small spikes appeared from the ground piercing through Reiner's feet making The Armoured stumble backwards.
The White Titan's hammer descended from the sky smashing into the Reiner's hands destroying them.
"What the hell is he"-Ymir screamed having popped out of her titan.
The White Titan dropped it's weapon and started running at The Armoured Titan.
A mixture of loud roars was heard from both of The Titans as they made a head on collision.
The White Titan immediately fell to the ground.

But from its nape appeared a human.
He used his ODM to attach to Reiner's shoulder.
He shouted as he stabbed Bertholdt who was now completely open and snatched Eren from his back.
The spires that The White Titan had just created started to dissapear as Reiner tried to snatch at them.
"EREN,HOLD ON"-Y/N screamed at him as The Brown Haired boy just stared at him with tears overflowing his face.
Another crunch was heard and The White Titan appeared once more after another show of lights running towards The Scouts who had all frozen in place.
Reiner started retreating realizing his minisclue chances and one scream was heard-

"HISTORIA"
"THAT'S MY NAME YMIR"