April Fools Special!

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to credit this since someone said the idea was something similar to another book from FanFiction.Net so I'm going to credit both! Idea By BigChuggs and by OrionEdalosss(on fanfic).

Third Person POV
It was a hot sunny day, Bell and Ais were training on the top of Orario's walls again. Bell kept on getting knocked out by Ais, but she knew that Bell was getting stronger as they trained. Bell and Ais were opposites, Bell is shy and easily embarrassed. Ais is quiet and doesn't get embarrassed(not often)

"Bell, I think we should stop now" Ais said in a slightly worried tone, "you look tired"

"N..No I c..can keep on going" Bel said, "b..besides I l..like y..your lap p..pillows" he muttered.

"Did you say something?" Ais asked while staring at Bell.

"O..Oh n..nothing!" Bell yelled out, "I just said I like your fighting style!" He said as he started to sweat even more as Ais intensely glared at him.

"I see" Ais said as she continued to look at Bell, "let's get some jagamarukun"

"Are you sure?" Bell asked, "if people see us they might chase us again"

"Why is that a bad thing?" Ais asked while tilting her head in confusion.

"N..Nothing, let's just go" Bell said as he was the first one to make his way down, Ais followed soon after.

When they were walking around, many people were muttering among themselves, it was mostly about Ais. Bell was barely recognized, despite making it to level 3 in less than a year. When Ais and Bell reached the food stand they encountered someone they didn't think they'll see.

"Bete?" Ais said, "what are you doing here? I thought you had to escort Loki"

"Ais and the bunny brat?" Bete said as he looked over, "what are you doing with the bunny brat?"

"We were training" Ais said, "we are just about to get some food"

"You said you're training the bunny brat?" Bete said as he walked over to Bell and inspected him, "well at least he doesn't look like much of a wimp anymore"

Ais glanced over at Bell and saw Bell bursting with joy after Bete gave him a compliment? She brushed it off for now and grabbed Bell's hand as she made her way to a different stand.

"Hey, where are you going!" Bete yelled out as he ran to catch up to Ais, "I was still talking to the bunny brat"

"Me and Bell were about to get food" Ais said as she tried to outrun Bete.

"So? It's not like I'm interrupting anything" Bete said as he finally caught up with Ais, "just let me talk to the brat while you buy food"

"Fine" Ais said, "don't hurt him while I go buy food"

"Don't worry, I won't even lay a finger on the bunny brat" Bete said as a grinned formed on his face. Ais was hesitant at first but eventually decided to go get the food.

Bell and Bete just sat at the tables awkwardly. What should they talk about? Were they considered friends? Could they even have a friendly conversation?

"So, why are you working so hard?" Bete asked as he broke the silence.

"W..What do y..you m..mean?" Bell stuttered out.

"You know what I mean, now tell me. Why do you work so hard?" Bete asked in a demanding tone, "a weakling like you was able to become strong in a matter of months"