21

Amen ~ Mike WILL Made It (*)

Shots ~ LMFAO ft. Lil Jon (1*)

••••••
Rayne ~~

I really don't know how I've managed to live with Arden Styles for this long.

Also, it's so weird knowing his last name now.

Anyway we've been arguing for fifteen minutes now about how I think he should start going out more. My argument is that he's left once and didn't die. So it's all good.

His counter argument goes something like, "I only left because you pissed me off so much I would've rather died out there then be stuck in this place with you."

Along with, "And even though I went out there and survived, doesn't mean I didn't want to die the whole time I was gone."

The first part of his argument left me speechless. I knew he was right but didn't want to actually admit it. The second part I knew was a bit melodramatic, but I let him state his claim anyway.

But the only reason I'm even trying to convince him in the first place is because Harry told me to ask if he wanted to come down to Aerial. I figured it was a great idea since Aerial is the dopest fucking place ever and I think Arden would love it. I told Harry I'd ask, but the only problem was that I knew Arden would say no. 

I'm not too shabby at convincing though. But Arden has been the most difficult human in existence to persuade.

Giving up is not something I tend to do though, so I keep going until he at least gets too annoyed to continue fighting back.

I just genuinely think he would enjoy it. He's never experienced a scene like a nightclub or anything like that. He's spent most of his life in hiding, and several years of it alone and scared.

Alone.

It breaks my heart.

He's not alone anymore though. He's got me and now his long lost brother in his life. And I know Harry won't be going anywhere ever again. I sure as hell won't. Arden is family. He's been all I've had since I met Harry. Now I have two people I trust, which has taken a lot for me to accomplish.

It didn't take much with Arden since he saved my life the moment we met. It's taken up until the last week I should say to semi-trust Harry though. It's still iffy, but there's a lot of situations in which I know I can trust him in. But some scenarios I just can't be sure of yet.

"Just please, consider it. I'm going tonight anyway, but I really think you will enjoy yourself if you come with me. I know you're worried about a lot of shit, but Harry and I will be there by your side the whole time." I softly proclaim to him.

My persuasive techniques usually consist of torturing the fuck out of someone, but with Arden I know that's completely unnecessary. I've decided to take a nicer approach. An approach I only ever use on him.

Arden just rolls his eyes and continues flicking through files on his computer as I stand behind him perched on the back of his chair. I didn't actually see him roll his eyes, but I could hear it. Believe me.

"No thanks. Not my thing." He curtly replies.

I sigh and throw my head back, staring at the ceiling of the dark computer lab illuminated only by the bright monitors.

"How do you even know it's not your thing? You literally have never been to any place like this." I mumble out, a little annoyed that he's being so fucking stubborn.

"Nothing outside of being safe and sound inside this place is my thing Rayne. Now please, leave it alone. Go out and fuck my brother, or whatever." He sounds slightly amused and sarcastic as he says that last sentence.