𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐏━author's note༊

Heyyy my beautiful bowtruckles! Madison here <3

This is the AN that separates a really fun fourth year from a bit depress-y but badass-y and fluffy fifth year :D

Before we begin: my new update day is Sunday, weekly updates❤️

Y/N Diggory and the Order of the Phoenix:

➪FIFTH YEAR HARRY 😩🤌🏼

➪Y/N and Harry will finally make it official this year (yikes maddie you did drag it for too long).

➪But you know I won't make it easier😃 there'll be a lot of drama, caused by a character that you're gonna despise and our resident bleached barbie. (Now y'all would u stop hating Alex bean).

➪The amout of fluff and lovey dovey moments in this year is suffocating but we love fluff so🤌🏼

➪still no smut, sorry not sorry.

➪You will FINALLY know what y/n's power is and you're gonna love it I promise. It's really really really important.

➪Umbitch is gonna wish she had never stepped foot in Hogwarts because of us✋🏽 pls we all know y/n doesn't hesitate to talk back to anyone. Now imagine that pink toad LMAO.

➪Everyone's most anticipated (and frustrated) question is going to be answered. "Who the hell is R.D?"

➪As usual, our relationship with the other side characters is gonna be E-P-I-C✨ (we can't keep running around with Harry, Ron and Hermione all the time pls)

➪Friendship between Dean and Y/N👩🏽‍🍳💋 we live for their gen z references🤌🏼

➪More Deamus, Zaphne, Remadora, Channa, (slight Sibex hehe).

➪This is probably going to make all of you leave BUT I am gonna stop making the heaven/ staffroom segments. BEFORE Y'ALL YELL AT ME, I won't be completely stopping them, I'll still (maybe) add them if I ever get an idea, and you'll still see the characters talking in the middle of the stories rather than the end.

➪We can't just forget James/Satan and Lily/God iconic duos, you know.

➪I am really just running out of ideas to do those segments but I won't completely stop, (please understand ❤️)

➪And finally, I'll be doing a cast because I love doing it for some reason :D Incase you guys need a quick memory smack about how everyone looks like.

✶ 𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓 ✶

Reader
As
! Y/N HOPE DIGGORY !

❝Your detention is nothing but a waste of time

❝Your detention is nothing but a waste of time.❞

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────