Chapter 30: Intriguing

3rd POV:

As we open the door to the Emperor's office we could find Verdant Emperor aka Izuku Midoriya overlooking recent information about the organization and the changes that have happened after the stabilization of Aichi as more villain organizations have submitted to the group in the prefectures that they didn't have under their control. Dabi was able to take a handful of advance teams and get all of the villain organizations in all of the green zones under verdant control which has resulted in a decent pump to the organization. This means that there was only the yellow marked land and Hokkaido left untouched by the verdant organization which wouldn't last much longer since clones of Dabi have already set off getting the villain groups under their control.

Izuku current believes that within the month they will have all of the criminal underworlds of Japan within their control and bring any organized crime to a complete standstill as none of these villain organizations have any reason to keep committing crimes once they join the organization due to the pay and jobs they receive via the organization. After taking all of the green-marked lands around Tokyo, the group now has a member count of 3,000,000 members with the combat cable of the organizations 3 Million members being at around 1,500,000. Izuku was downright happy with the progress and knew he wouldn't receive much more members due to the lack of high amount of crimes committed in the rest of the prefectures since most of the land is farming land with cities spread out unlike in areas around Tokyo which are heavily populated.

 Izuku was downright happy with the progress and knew he wouldn't receive much more members due to the lack of high amount of crimes committed in the rest of the prefectures since most of the land is farming land with cities spread out unlike in a...

'To think we are almost done claiming all of the underworlds which means we have partial control of all of the land. We just need to take them all publicly.' Izuku thought as he sat there going over everything but then his door suddenly burst open as he reached for a gun hidden under his desk. Izuku then relaxed when he saw it was the bug user that belonged to the spy network who looked frantic. "Is something the matter?" Izuku asked calmy but inside he was a bit anxious about the government having launched any desperate attempts on getting land back. Izuku knew the government has been reaching out to foreign nations to get reinforcements to support their side in the war and some nations have agreed to send supplies but so far no one has agreed to send any physical men to fight in the war which Izuku was glad at since it would be a clear indication that a nation was hostile to the Verdant group and would need to be dealt with likely in the future.

"My Emperor, I looked into UA since my bugs reported that they had a meeting scheduled and I listened in which resulted in hearing a conversation that the Verdant Guards should hear with you as it will have a major impact on some plans." said the bug user and Izuku nodded his head as he called for the main bodies of his Verdant Guards to be present for the meeting in 10 minutes. Izuku then headed over to the meeting rooms and prepared himself for any major changes in his plans based on what UA has done. Izuku truly hoped the school hasn't decided to violate the neutrality conditions that he sat out but if they did he would be forced to make an example of them. 

All of the Verdant guards arrived in the room and Stain asked why they had an unplanned meeting. Izuku just looked at the bug user as she had gotten the other quirk user that projects her memories. They then sat there in silence as they watched the UA meeting that had taken place a bit ago as UA decided to surrender if Verdant could take control of Shizuoka since it would be under their controlled land. They also heard the other parts of the conversation of where All Might suggested finding out about what are Izuku's long-term goals after the war was over.