Season Two ~ Episode Ten

excuse mistakes

HAPPY EASTER💗💛

"Who gone help Rhy pick the eggs?" Reagan asked putting Roslyn's hair in a slick back ponytail. Rhylyn was only one years old so she would need help looking for the eggs at the easter egg hunt.

"Me." Ja'Seem shrugged. Ja'Seem was super competitive so this would be a fun game to him. He didn't mind helping his little sister beat her competition.

"Somebody need to help Mari to." Reagan added on laying down Roslyn's edges.

"Nu uh ma I'm get by myself." The five year old protested with a small frown. He couldn't wait to steal all of the eggs. Ramari being the bad kid he was snuck and watch when his parents and aunties hid all of the eggs so he knew all of the hot spots.

Little did he know that they were already aware that he would watch. So as soon as he went down for his nap they changed the location of all of the eggs.

"You sure?" Jamari asked with a small chuckle. Ramari acted just like he and Ja'Seem did. He was a handful.

"Yea da I got it." Ramari nodded climbing in the chair so that his mama could spray his hair. He had twists so she only used conditioner and water from a spray bottle.

"Oooo Fat your hair turned out so cute." Arielle gassed with a big smile. Reagan was currently teaching Raelyn how to do more protective styles with her hair. Last night Reagan helped Raelyn do some twists that went just past her shoulders.

"Thank you." Raelyn replied feelings more confident about it.

"I'm so glad none of my kids came out bald head." Jamari mumbled.

"Period." Reagan smirked cleaning up the area where she did the kids hair.

"Mo Mo I promise you, you bout to go take a nap if youn get out my face." Alexis said mugging her daughter. Xamora whined and squirmed out of Alexis's lap and ran to somewhere else in the house.

"Alright we got the seafood. We can eat after the egg hunt. Then we'll watch movies and shit." Reagan stated.

Everybody decided that they didn't want the traditional Easter food. Everyone was huge fans of seafood so that's what they were having. Kambree and Nyla had just returned with 30 pounds of crawfish, 20 pounds of shrimp , 12 pounds of potatoes, 10 pounds of corn and 15 eggs.

"Who helping Mo Mo?" Arielle asked licking on her spongebob ice cream.

"You is." Alexis chuckled.

Arielle furrowed her eyebrows. "Why I gotta do it?"

"I'll help her." Roslyn volunteered lifting her hand. She didn't mind helping Xamora find the eggs. She just wanted to have fun with her family.

"Awww that's why I love me some Ro Ro." Alexis nodded.

Roslyn giggled and hugged Alexis. "I love you to TT."

"KIDS COME TO THE BACKYARD! LAST ONE THERE SMELL LIKE DOOKIE BOOTY!" Jamari yelled out.

On cue all of the kids including Omari, Pooda and Drum's kids came running from the upstairs and down to the backyard of Reagan and Jamari's home.