Nine

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

             The train rails screeched as they came to a stop. I hadn't seen Hitoshi or heard from him. Not that I was waiting for a call. He was a busy hero after all. Maybe he needed a break? I pulled out my phone.

Hey Hitoshi....

Shinsou:
Hey Y/N, wassup?

have any plans this weekend?

Shinsou:
Nope, I'm free.

Good now just invited him to the concert...

He would probably enjoy it.

Just another thanks for stopping
Me, for letting me live this week. Even though I could care less.

I have a concert at The Golden Dragon this weekend, Saturday to be exact. Would you like to come? Just as a thanks I guess.

Typing bubbles appeared on the screen before disappearing...

✅Read• 12:40 AM

~Hitoshi~

My face scorched. I didn't know    Y/N was in a band let alone had gigs. No girl had ever asked me to accompany them to something, They always led me on as a joke to see if I would use my quirk on them. They treated me like a criminal.

I had girlfriends. They were always the bold ones. It all eventually led to them asking me to brainwash someone. I was never comfortable with it. They always used me for their greed.

For some odd reason I couldn't respond to Y/N immediately but I knew I couldn't leave her on read forever.

Me:
I'll be there, who knew you were in a band, lol.

I'm so excited! And my bad I should have told you before... Ima see you there

Just show them our text and my number.

✅Read• 12:45 AM

~Y/N~

I was happy Hitoshi said he Was going to show up. I got off the train near the last stop and fixed my black guitar onto my back.  The least I could do was be there for my friends while they struggled even though I might be leaving them in a few weeks.

I strolled down the streets. It was so pretty at night. I guess I could say I preferred it over the day. I looked over my shoulder. A man in dark hoodie had been following me for some time now. He pulled his gaze away from my back and looked at the ground.

Fucking freak...

His face was scarred. Purple and silver. I only walked faster. Just another occurrence of your daily creepy Japanese man following you home. He was probably drunk or something, though his face looked horrible.

He looked like he'd been in some type of accident. The silver part came from the staples that held his skin together. His presence was really creeping me out.

As soon as I whipped around to scream at him he'd vanished. I was looking at nothing but air and the street lights of Musutafu.

I speed up my movements. I always stood out to creeps because of my brown skin color. They always wanted to know where I was from, Or what I was doing here in Japan. It was none of there fucking business.

I finally reached my apartment being greeted by the arguing couple like always. I could only sigh. At least they had someone to come home to. I placed my Electric guitar down on my couch. I had three days before our concert. Only three fucking days to get acquainted with my body agian. To get "Seggsy" for the stage.

So I walked up to the mirror slowly stripping off my clothes. I had a lot of practice with this and being an alone virgin over the years.

You're an adult now Y/N stop being bitch and strip!

Take it off! Take it off!

My inner self chanted. She was right. I didn't matter if I wasn't confident, I would have to wear the sexy outfit they chose for me either way. Hopefully it would snag a male producer's attention along with the songs we've chosen.

I practice my squatting. I honestly sucked at that since I didn't have "Megan Knees" but it was Crucial to the event so I had to. I fell, again and again but got back up and tried until I mastered it.

Cliffy wanted to teach me but I was too embarrassed to practice in front of Jack afraid he'd cheer me on or even worse get hard. He was a raging Bi-sexual ginger so it was either one or the other.

I swallowed. I was now in my bra and panties, having just stripped teased the fuck out of my self. I was kinda aroused....

"Yeah this is gonna be one show to remember......"