3. Sacrifice to the witches

A/N: yall im so lost cuz im only writing this intoxicated so i lose track of shiit

TW: BABY SACRIFICE!!

When danny yelled at drew everyone was surprised tbh it was so out of character for him.

Drew didnt know how to respond since danny was rigth technically he was in love with kurtis.

Kurtis on the other hand was shoked but to drunk to actually have a reaction.

"You need to sober up." drew simply stated and walked out and passed by kurtis. Drew wanted tu hug him and twll him how much he loves him and that Danny was rigjt but hw knew he couldn't.

"Well that was eventful." Kurtis stated. He caught on to the fact that drew maybe liked him but he didnt care he just wanted danny.

That made kurtis sad. he knew he would never be able to hug him longer then a friend would or kiss him every morning. he knew he would never know what it feels like to be loved by him. It broke him slowly and especially with the alcohol in his system he was fighting back the tears and the breakdown he was about to have.

"Danny can you do me a favor?" Kurtis asked quietly knowing how dumb he sounded.

"Yea man anything." Danny responded while thinking about where drew is and weather he's okay.

Danny didn't really understand his feeling bcuz he always thought he was straight. Kurtis and Drew however were quick to understand they hsd crushes.

"Uh- its a weird favor but.. can i hug you?" Kurtis said even more quitly hoping that he didnt hear him but on the other hand hoping he did.

Danny was surprised but was too caught up in his emotions and confusion to think much of it.

"Yea for sure." Danny said approaching Kurtis and hugging him.

They hugged for longer than Kurtis thought they would but he didn't complain. Both of them heartbroken, they needed a hug.

Danny was the first to pull away. "Maybe we should check on Drew."

"Yea i guess." Kurtis said disappointed. Of course he cared for drew, but not that much.

They left the house it was snowing outside. Drew was no where in sight.

"DREWW" danny yelled and quietly paniced.

Kurtis just walked around and searched for his friend but all he could think about was the hug he shared with Danny.

Suddenly Danny's phone rang.

"Hello?" he said and put the phone in speaker for kurtis to hear cuz the number was hidden and that was always fun to hear. or maybe not.

"We need a virgin to sacrifice for tonights full moon so we took your lover drew." An unfamiliar female voice spoke from the phone.

Kurtis thought this was a joke but danny looked genuinely worried.

'Wait? lover? since when the fcuk.' kurtis thought.

"We could let him go but you'd have to sacrifice someone else jn return. No matter gender or age the person just has to be a virgin. You can thank drew for compromising with us. You have 24h meet us there at yhe river." The voice said over the phone and hung up.

"What the fuck man." Kurtis sigjed.

"We have to help him who are we sacrifing then??" Danny asked.

"Uh just take one of your neighbors." Kurtis said. Honestly he didnt csre about drew cuz that meant he could have danny for himself.

"Yeah actually thats a good idea." Danny said and they ran to the neighbor.

They walked through the window and took the neighbors baby.

"this should do it." danny smiled at the child and carried it out.

they walked to the river and it took them hours cuz it was far away and they were cold also their car kinda frozs.

They arrived and sat on a rock. By this time they were obviously sober and aware of everything.

"Are we really doing this.. " Jurtis sighed.

"We have to. For drew, i cant go on without him." Danny said almost tearing up.

"I mean id be fine theres so many people to meet." Kurtis said quietly but then regretted it.

"I-I mean uh- im still drunk sorry" Kurtis said. He wasnt drunk.

Danny just shook hus head and looked at the child.

"Lets name it." Danny said.

"Yea we should name him Neil Breen" Kurtis laughed.

"i think its a she." Danny questioned himself.

"Who cares its dead soon enough." Kirtis said.

In the distance they saw a bunch of women wearing long dresses and holding lantherns and candles approaching them along with what looked like drew on a leash.

"DREW!" DaNny yelled and ran towards him leaving the kid with kurtis. it cried a lot.

"Hi little babyy stop fuckking crying, there is no point cuz soon youll be dyinggg" Kurtis sang in a lullaby voice and the baby stopped. Thank god it didnt know english.

The witches came towards Kurtis and yanked the baby frim him.

"Here's youre friend. He's really annoying i dont know how you didng sacrifice him by now" One of the witches holding drews leash said and just handed the leash to kurtis. Danny was just yelling at some old witch in the background.

Drew was relieved to finally be free and hugged kurtis tightly. For him it didn't feel like hugging Danny but it was still really nice. Kurtis thought that maybe drew's not si bad after all.

"im so happy im free" drew said still hugging his friend whi was literally holding him by a leash. Drew didn't mind that either it was kinda hot to him.

Kurtis untied the collar drew had around his neck and danny approached them.

"Im glad they let you go." Danny smiled and hugged drew but this time drew was visibly uncomfortable.

"Yea me too buddy." He said tapping dannys back.

There was an awkward pause.

"Honestly the kids lucky this world is really cruel." Kurtis awkwardly laughed to break the silence.

"Yeah " Danny and Drew both laughed and the headed home for the night

A/N what the fuck man