𝟒𝟕 || 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

"This is your new beginning.Build everything you wished for. Welcome, home, love"

                                          ♣️

5 months later:

ALEXANDER POV:

"You are officially divorced"

I exhaled heavily, a slights smile placed on my lips as I looked at the documents in front of me.

This is the end. It's all over. I'm officially free.

I shook my lawyer's hand with a big smile on my face. Things could not have turned out better than that. Emma will spend a week with me, then a week with Stephanie. Everyone can see her whenever they want, everything will be just fine.

My gaze shifted to Stephanie, who was talking with her lawyer, and I allowed myself to study her face well. This is the first time I've seen her since our last conversation in my mansion a few months ago.

Every time she came to pick up Emma, ​​my staff talked to her, but never me. It was the best for both of us, I was too fucking angry to face her after everything she did and said.

But luckily, she agreed to the divorce which saved us a lot of time, effort, and surely a lot of nerves. I'm thankful for that.

My gaze is still fixed on her. Her blonde hair it's longer now and somehow looks softer than before. Her body is just as I remember hidden under a black beautiful dress. There was a small sincere smile on her face as she spoke, which made me smile as well. Despite everything that happened between us, a part of me will always love her as a friend and part of the family, because she gave me the most important thing in this life. Emma.

She sensed someone watching her and looked away from her lawyer, her gaze falling on mine. It took her a few seconds before she smiled slightly, saying something to her lawyer before started walking toward me with a confident gait. As always.

As soon as she stood in front of me, we both smiled at each other.

"Hi" she said, almost in a whisper, her cheeks little red

"Hey" I replied, nodding at her with an amused look "You look ... amazing."

She giggled, showing her perfect white teeth.

"Thank you. You too '' she spoke softly "Well, when are you coming to pick up Emma?"

When I heard my daughter's name my body warmed immediately. It's been only a week and I miss her like crazy. The mansion is so fucking boring and silent without her.

"Tomorrow" I said shortly, putting my hands in my pockets "I have something important to take care of first" I couldn't hide the idiotic smile that settled on my face.

I can't wait to see my Amera.

I want nothing more than to pull her close and tell her that everything it's finally over. We don't have to hide anymore, we don't have to be afraid. We're free to do as we please.

For the past 5 months, she showed nothing but support for this whole divorce situation. She was always there for me and Emma. Somehow this sinful woman made everything easier. And of course, she has her ways to help me release my tension if you know what I mean.

I'm not gonna lie, our relationship was a little difficult because she stayed in New York, working with her father side by side. Building an empire behind her back. And I'm super proud of everything she achieved. If there's a woman who can prove to the big powerful man in the business that woman runs the world now, it's definitely my Amera.