The Dragon's son Part 7

Bell was given his next mission, capture Apollo. Finding Apollo may have seemed like an easy task but it was not, no one has heard of him since he was banished from Orario, he doesn't even pay attention to his Familia so they have no idea where he could have went. The only detail Bell was given was that Apollo is somehow still in Orario. When Bell opened up the portal it sent out a magic surge, many mages were able to sense this.

Bell emerged from the portal, he looked around and saw that he was in a construction area. There were tons of warning signs.(If I remember correctly the construction place was the left overs of the pleasure district?)

"Where should I start?" Bell thought, "this city is huge, there are many places one person can hide" he decided to make his way to the bell tower but there were already guards stationed there so the next best place to look from far above would be the city's walls, there would also be guards on the city walls but at least he'll have some room to run around if he ever gets caught.

Bell climbed up to the walls and looked over Orario, where should he begin? If Apollo was still in Orario then he must have some kind of person giving him supplies. Surprisingly the walls didn't have much guards, only the occasional patrol but that's about all. After some walking around Bell felt like giving up, it was like looking for a needle in a haystack, there were no possible hints or leads that can help him find the god.

"What an annoying god" Bell said, "why can't he just show himself and make this easier" he continued to walk along the walls while looking down on Orario.

A certain hooded mage was watching Bell from afar, all it had to do was get ready the trap. It casted an illusion of himself. Now all it had to do was wait for Bell to fall for it.

Bell was still walking along the walls, to be honest he wasn't sure how long he was there. He would look down if he felt some sort of magic current, but there wasn't anything that seemed of interest. He looked down and saw a mysterious hooded person fall through the floor? That was when Bell felt a presence, it had to be a god using their arcanum, specifically Apollo using his arcanum. Bell quietly went inside the hole and followed the hooded figure. There were a series of endless corridors, he continued falling the figure until it came to a stop.

"I know you are following me" the figure said. Bell stayed quiet as he hid in the shadow, "come out Bell Cranel, you have nowhere to hide"

Bell dashed out of the shadows and claws began to form from his hands, he attempted to silence the hooded figure but he ended up going through the figure.

"It's no use" the figure said, "we have you trapped" the walls began to close in on Bell, he tried to break them but they wouldn't break, he then tried to break out using magic but the wall would just absorb it.

Bell stood back and began to charge up his magic, if the walls just absorb his magic then he'll just keep on blasting it until they can't absorb anymore. Bell fired many fire and lightning blast at the wall, eventually the walls started to crack and he was able to punch through it, when the walls collapsed he saw 3 figures standing on the other side.

"I'm sorry Bell but we can't allow you to escape" the blond pallum said, "Bete try to keep him down while we wait for reinforcements"

The werewolf nodded and dashed at Bell, he tried to push Bell to the ground but instead he was dragged into the ground by some chains.

"If you want to keep me down, you're gonna need more than just a guard dog" Bell said as he put a foot on the werewolf's head, "your name is Bete? A little advice, you will never be able to catch up to me, just give up before I break that ego of yours"

"Gareth, get Bete, I'll handle Bell" the blond pallum said as he picked up a spear.

"Finn, we can't take him, we need Ais" Gareth said, "we should retreat for now"