BONUS: (Y/N) INFO SO FAR

First of all, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES, THEY ARE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER.

If you know who the picture of the eye drawing is and if the she venom image on the top left is or isn't official from marvel, let me know so I can credit their authors properly! I tried finding them but failed :(  I mostly used Venom's comic pics tho and Nomu's is from the BNHA manga. 

I made u all an info sheet with the help of a cool site I found on Tumblr, I couldn't resist it!  sorry. 

I'll post the link on my profile if anyone wants to do one of their own! Hope you like it :)

Now, onto the details! 

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Thank you for the help, detective Tsukauchi." Nezu said while nodding to said man, putting the papers down in his desk.

"It's my pleasure, principal Nezu," He replied as he smiled, "This kid seems like a good one. I wouldn't like to let her fall in the wrong hands, so of course I would help. Her case is rather peculiar too, so don't worry about all the documents that she may need I will provide them, including quirk registration."

"We really can't thank you enough, my friend." All Might said smiling as he looked down at the first official papers they had from the girl to be entered in UA. Of course, these will only be accessed by those in the room, the only information to be released to the public would be her quirk name and a brief explanation of it, along with a fake last name, which Tsukauchi had pointed out Suzuki would be good since its a pretty common last name.

The rest is confidential.

"Now, let's get to it, shall we?" Nezu said and Aizawa, All Might and Tsukauchi nodded, each of them lifting their respective sheets of paper.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"Aizawa, you may begin."