I Know You Got A Man

I expect all you none voting readers to get back on track now that ya boy back.😤😑

I'll admit my infatuation with Derrick was a bit unhealthy. It was a fantasy that wasnt harming anyone. We all have our dreams. I just never truly believed I'd be faced with that man. In real life not my mind. He was standing in the flesh. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it. Like an idiot I stood there staring at him. While everyone else stared at him. He didn't seem to mind the others though.

"My my my you have changed." He added, his eyes trailing at his leisure. No longer the girl he once knew. Everything on her was entirely womanly.

"Derrick......wow, hi." Melinda fumbled out, her checks heating in embarrassment. He tilted his head eyes flashing in amusement.

"Hi." He repeated. I didnt know what the hell to say. I just knew I felt a stirring deep in me. He had thrown me off my rocker.

"You just gonna stand there...and not give me a hug?" He teased lightly.

"Oh." She muttered, cheeks heating further.

Stepping forward he smothered her with an embrace. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. This man smelled so damn good. His arms god they were strong and firm. No longer was he lanky, he was definitely toned. Blinking she realized how long this hug had been stepping back his arms were almost hesitant to drop. Or was she mistaken? Looking down at her with such bright fondness you wouldn't guess they hadnt spoken in years.

As he opened his mouth to indulge in conversation his name was called. An old classmate jumping into conversation rudely. Soon he was bombarded with people congratulating him and trying to get in his good grace's. Half of which had been prominent bullies in his life. Sighing Melinda slowly traded off in the crowd. Heading for the bathroom. That man had made a mess of her panties. 3 years of celibacy and one look at him had her creating a waterfall.

Taking care of herself she exited the bathroom. Face to face with her something husband. Her body froze before her mind registered location. He wasn't stupid enough to cause a scene right here. Cooling her nerves she scowled at him.

"What?"

"What the fuck was that?" He hissed stepping closer.

"A hug Robert." She answered dryly, he gritted his teeth clenching his fists.

"I said no flirting. So why dont you take the keys and go home before you piss me off. I promise you wont like me." He threatened lowly.

I dont know if it was alcohol or the threat of not seeing Derrick again but I pulled some courage out of my ass. Nothing in this world did Robert hate more than being second best. Having bragged up the whole damn room. Derrick showing up had made him feel over shadowed. "Is that why he was angry with you?" He was angry with me because another man had blatantly singled me out. After all that damn half cheating he was doing that night I was in the wrong as always.

"No."

"No?"

"No! I will not go home! You've clearly been having fun tonight." Melinda hissed.

"Keep your fucking voice down." He growled, noticing them getting a few looks.

"Tonight I'm enjoying myself. Fuck what you want me to do. Melinda wants to stay so shes staying. Go back to reminiscing with your of sluts." Melinda spat, brushing past him. He spun around snatching her wrists.