six

The next morning, the twins woke up first so that they could map out their closets.

The weird thing about this room was, their was two closets and a huge bathroom but only one bed was big enough to fit.

They didn't mind sharing a bed through.

The closets were walk-in and had dressers and shelves lined up against the white walls.

Their was hanging space as well as one two large islands diagonal from each other.

Vittoria's closet was filled with a lot of hoodies and vintage-like jackets as well as jeans of different conditions (ripped, bleached, two-toned, etc.).

She folded up her T-Shirts in one dresser while her crop tops had their own in the other.

She lined up her sneaker collection and let her boots have their own space on the other wall.

Her dresses that were more elegant-like had a rack while her "party dresses" were lined up nicely on the other rack.

She put her jewelry in the boxes provided on the islands and put her tattooing equipment i. the other.

She and Vincenzo had learned how to do simple tattoos when they were fourteen.

Valeria was a woman with over fifty tattoos and she made sure her kids knew how to do the art.

Though they couldn't get any on them until a year ago. And even then they had to be small and non-complicated.

Vincenzo's closet was filled with silk-like dress shirts and a huge array of jeans.

His doc marten collection sat proudly on three different shelves and his sneakers sat on five others.

His belts hung on a special rack and his crew-necks hung on the other.

He let his chains and rings sit in the jewelry box provided and sneakily hid his tattooing equipment behind his jeans that covered most of the space they were hung in.

The twins finished at the same time and walked out of their opposite closets with tired legs and cramping fingers.

Vittoria huffed out a breath and took a towel from the box in the corner of their room.

She proceeded to step into the shower, while Vincenzo took it upon himself to pick out their outfits.

"Vittoria!" He yelled from across the room, looking at their options.

"Yeah!" She yelled back as she rinsed her hair.

"Blue or white?"

"Both!"

Vincenzo nodded to himself and picked out her shoes as Vittoria washed herself with the body wash she packed.

A few minutes later the water shut off and Vittoria wrapped herself in the white towel that hung on the towel rack.

Vincenzo threw her clothes into the bathroom and her shoes followed after.

Vittoria cursed to herself as one shoe hit her shin and she hopped around as her it started to sting.

After a while the stinging subsided and she started to dress herself.

After slipping the sweatshirt over her head, Vittoria organized her wavy hair and looked over her outfit.