thirty three

۵ one month ۵

Josie's pov

This week will mark a month of dating seb and I couldn't be happier. I'm flying to New York to surprise him. We face timed this morning up until he had to go to a meeting. I got dressed for the day and picked up Lizzie and Tom.

"So when do you fly to see him" Tom asked me as we were at a restaurant eating lunch. "Friday morning I get there, Chris will be picking me up" I said as I ate my food. I just had to make sure turned my location off
Friday because then he will know what I'm up to.

"I hate that you guys are cute" lizzing said making a barf noise. I flipped her off. "We're happy for you josie" Tom said smacking lizzies arm. I smiled at Tom and we just athe rest of our lunch. We went shopping today, so I could find a cute fit for our month.

Lizzie enjoys shopping so she had a blast. Tom and I made fun of her. We were at a store when seb called. "Hey" I said as I answered the phone. Lizzie and Tom both out the ears by ohone. "What is my baby doing?" He said and I giggled. Lizzie made a disgust face.

"Currently shopping with Lizzie and Tom" I said as I smacked Lizzie to stop making faces in the mirror. "Sorry but she's mine byee" Lizzie said hanging up the phone. I looked at her and she smiled.

I found th perfect fit for Friday. I dropped off Lizzie and Tom back at their places and went home. I face timed seb and we talked for hours until I fell asleep on FaceTime.

Friday - 10th

I finally landed in New York at 2 in the morning. I was waiting for Chris to pick me up. He dropped me off at seb apartment complex around 3am. I used the key he gave me from when I stayed with him to open the door. I quietly locked the door and set my luggage down quietly.

I took my shoes off and walked over to his room. There he was, laying in his bed sleeping so cute. His little snore is adorable. I decided to not wake him so I put my phone to charge and got in bed with him. He was sleeping on his stomach all adorable. I covered myself with the sheets and fell asleep next to him.

Later that morning - 11am

I woke up to seb stretching his arm and him dropping it ontop of my belly. I looked at him and he looked at me confused. "Happy one month my love" I said and he looked at me processing that I was there. "You're actually here?!" Seb said with a smile and I nodded my head yes. I gave him a quick peck and he looked at me.

"Wait lemme check again" he said and kissed me again. "Oh yeah you are here" he said as I giggled at him and he kissed me again. Which then turned into a make out until I pulled away. "Happy one month my dragă" he said and I smiled at him.

"Ahh darling right ?" I said asking and he nodded yes. Getting the hang of Romanian. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked him and he thought to himself. He got up and put a shirt on. My smile turned into a frown. "No take it off!" I said crossing my arms and he smiled.

He put on shoes then put my shoes on me. "Bubs where are you taking me?" I said as he pick me up and threw me over my shoulders. "The gym" he said and I looked at him like crazy. "I'm not dressed for it" I said as we walked downstairs.

"Sure you are bubs your in leggings and a shirt" he said as he opened a door. He put me down on a chair in front him. "You get to watch me work out" he said and I looked him like serious. "I'm messing with you let's get you coffee" he said holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it and said yay as I jumped up. We got into his car and drove off to our favorite coffee shop.

He ordered my usual and I was shocked he remembered. "Mmm a guy who remembers your order" I said smiling at him as he chuckled. After breakfast, well brunch at this point, we walked around New York in our pajamas.

Once we made it back to the car and home, we decided to shower. Seb showered first then I did. "So what's on the agenda today" I asked as I set my legs over seb's lap on the couch. "We'll see I was planning to fly to LA to see you" he said and I smiled at him. "Aw were so cute" I said with a giggle.

He rubbed my legs as we pondered on what to do. None of us had an actual plan besides surprising eachother. We decided we would go to a restaurant for lunch then come back home and have a bake off. We made reservations, then decided to get dressed.

I wore a silk slip dress with some nude heels. He had a tux on looking fine as always. We got to the restaurant and ordered two bambino pizzas. "I love that we come to fancy places just to get pizza" I said with a smile as we picked up a slice and took a bite.

Once we finished eating, we went to the store to get our necessities. "Just so you know sebastian I'm gonna win" I said as we placed the stuff down on the counter. He acted hurt as I called him by his first name. "Well then joslyn your on" he said as he looked at me. We played some music as we baked our own cakes. We danced around the apartment waiting for the cakes to be done.

Once they were done, we decorated them and took photos. "I definitely won" I said looking at him with a smile. "Please you wish" he said putting his hands on his hips. I giggled and kissed him.

end of chapter.