Chapter 6

Ashley P.O.V

I stepped outside of my red Dodge Viper I brought with the money I got outta Jordin bank account and savings. I let the cool LA night breeze hit me as my hair flowed with it. It was 8:00 pm and I was exhausted from driving all day I need a hot shower and a nap before I do anything else.

I walked inside of the Hilton and headed to the front to check in. "Will that be all Daquan?" The concierge asked Causing me to look up. There he stood with a girl who was in awe with the hotel looking around as if she never seen something so fancy. I slowly turned my head pretending to be interested on the pictures on the wall so he wouldn't notice me.

I peeked out my peripheral vision and saw them getting on the elevator. I walked closer to get a better look watching where the numbers stop at. It stopped on the 8 floor before it ascended back down to the lobby.

"Excuse me what's rooms are on the eighth floor?" I asked the concierge. She smiled sweetly "the stardust pent house, but unfortunately someone has paid for this whole floor" of course he did I thought to myself.

"I'll take something on the seventh floor" I said smiling politely.

"I need your name and a major credit card and some form of identification" I placed ten thousand dollars on the table "this she be enough to put my name as Jamie Evans and everything else is unnecessary." she grabbed the money out my hands quickly and placed it in her bra. greedy bitch I thought in my head, but remained calm I risked a glance at the elevator to make sure Daquan wasn't coming off of it even though I doubt he would. What person rents the whole floor out that girl was probably a prostitute even though she was dressers a little more classier.

The concierge handed me Key card I heard the elevator ding and saw Daquan exit. "Shit" I mumbled ducking besides a fat man that was inline behind me. I watched Daquan leave as I breathe a side of relief. "Ex boyfriend?" The fat guy questioned looking amused. I resisted the temptation of blowing his head off for finding me amusing. "Worse, I bit his dick off one night during sex and now I'm sure he's out to kill me" I said menacingly. He wiped the grin off his face and turned away from me annoyed. I laughed and walked over to the elevator, fat fuck I thought u said to myself.

I walked into my room happy that it was so beautiful this is how a God is supposed to be living i exclaimed. I laid down on the bed not taking off anything and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning well rested And hungry I decided to change my look before I go out so I wouldn't be noticed. I called for room service and paid the guy 30 to get me some black hair dye and light hazel contacts I was light enough to for that look to look right on me.

Two hours later I had black curly and lighter eyes I admire myself in the mirror satisfied at how I looked I decided to go to the dining area to get something to eat.

I spotted the girl Daquan was with last night siting alone in the corner looking a a menu and luckily all the table were pretty much filled up. I walked over to her looking lost "excuse me do you mind if I sit here everywhere else seems taken" I smiled at her showing my pearly whites.

"Sure" she said motioning towards the empty seat in front of her. She looked me up and down admiring my teaspoon classic Bonita shorts and gray cami with my D cups hanging out. "I love those shorts" she said.

"Thank you I got them at this place on rodeo drive" I lied trying to sound enthused about it.

"Are you ready to order" the waiter asked.

"I'll have pancakes and orange juice with a side of bacon" I said happily as my mouth watered. He turned toward the girl "I'll have the same" he jotted down our orders and walked away.

"What's your name" she asked

"Jaime" I replied using the same name I checked in with last night.

"I'm Brittany"

"What brings you here Brittany" I asked trying to open her up and find out how she know Daquan.

She sighed "my lifestyle kind of got in the way of my safety and my sister husband or ex husband what ever they are brought me here until I could get back on my feet"

My eyes widen now interested "what lifestyle if you don't mind me asking"

She shrugged obliviously not wanting to go into details "I use to strip and things got a little out of hand" she pause as the waiter placed our food and drinks in front of us "this guy threatened me and luckily Daquan knew him and handle it" she said taking a bite into her bacon.

"Daquan?" I questioned like I didn't know who he was.

"That's my sister ex husband he's the one that's paying for this"

"That's nice" I said leaving it alone I didn't want to push to much so she won't get suspicious.

"So what brings you here" she asked.

"Umm" I paused trying to think of something logical as to why I'm staying here. "I'm actually hiding from my ex boyfriend" I said looking sad.

Concern flashed across Brittany face "why?" She questioned.

"He used to beat on me and I finally got sick of it and I left" I looked up at her as she hung on to my words eating it up I knew she believed me.

"Good for you a man has no right to put his hand on a women" she said finishing her food "how bout we forget about yesterday and go to the spa" she said smiling.

I never been to a spa before so I was opted to try it. "Yeah" I said waving over the waiter I gave him a 50 dollar bill even though our food was only thirty dollars "keep the change" I said getting up. We walked to the main lobby and turn the corner.

"There you are I was worried about you. I called your room and no one answered Daquan told me what happened and I know we haven't been on the same page, but I still care about you" a women said running up to Brittany and hugging her. Brittany reluctantly hugged her back a put on a fake smile.

"I'm fine now thanks" she said coldly. The girl faced me "I'm Brittany sister Kristen and who are you" she questioned.

"Jamie an old friend of Brittany's" Kristen smiled at me then turned her attention back to her sister "I can't stay long I have to pick up the boys, but if you need anything call me" she said hugging Brittany again before leaving.

"Your sister seems nice" I added snapping Brittany out this death stare she had locked on her sister as Kristen exited the hotel.

"Whatever" she mumbled.

I grinned liking the way Brittany looked at her if looks could kill Kristen would he six ft under right now "what's wrong" I asked knowing the oblivious question.

Brittany swallow hard "can't you tell I hate that bitch"