23-Just A Dream•

(Starts off with a small Smut per request; so skip on down to the next bolded letters if you wish to skip it. Don't even read the first line.)

-And for those of you who do plan to read it, you did promise Vader a little something something for getting you a dog so here it is; we're jumping right into it. No Milo is not in the room lol.

(y/n)'s POV
"Fuck right there baby." I was currently on my knees in our bedroom as Vader gripped my hair while I bobbed my head up and down his thick cock. I pulled it out of my mouth for a moment to lick the pre-cum from the tip while I fluttered my eyelashes up at him. He glanced down at me with his pleasure filled eyes as he continued moaning, "Oh my- you know those beautiful eyes of yours drive me crazy (y/n)." He gripped my hair even tighter and began throat fucking me. The tip of his dick hit the back of my throat with every thrust, but I no longer gagged; I was used to this, "Do you like my cock in your mouth?" He asked seductively as he leaned his head back with a moan and loosened his grip.

"Mhm." I hummed as he slowed down and I brought my hand up to stroke his length while I took control once more. My lips slid down smoothly along with my hand and I felt his dick begin twitching as well as the sound of his moans getting even louder.

"I'm gonna cum in that pretty mouth of yours and I want you to take every last drop," He demanded and I quickened my pace in response, desperately wanting to taste his cum, "Thats perfect baby, you're such a good girl." He moaned in a euphoric cry as I felt him shoot his cum inside of my waiting mouth. I instantly tasted how sweet it was and moaned in delight as I began swallowing it just as he requested. I pulled him out of mouth with a popping sound to suck him clean. A few last drops were dripping from his tip and I licked it softly as I glanced up to meet his eyes; causing him to shiver from the sensitivity, "Fuck I love you so much." He gripped my hair pull me up to my feet and I smiled as he used his thumb to wipe the remaining contents from my mouth.

I smiled with pride,"Did I do good?" I asked seductively as I took his thumb in my mouth and sucked off the cum he wiped from my lips.

He smirked at my actions, "You did fucking perfect as always."

(SMUT ENDS)

The sound of Milo crying to be let out of the bathroom caught my attention and I pulled away from my boyfriend to let my new puppy back in the room, "You know you didn't have to put him in there, it's not like he knows you're sucking dick."

I opened the bathroom door and the puppy came rushing out with excitement as he jumped onto the bed; much to my Vader's annoyance, "I don't care, it feels wrong with him watching." I laid on the bed and played with my dog as he put his sweatpants on.

"Get your furry fuck off of the bed, he's getting hair everywhere." He complained as he laid down on the bed next to me.

Without looking away from my dog, I responded, "No, he's sleeping with us."

"No the fuck he isn't, he can sleep on the floor or in your old room." He spoke with authority and I slowly turned my head to give him a death glare.

That's cute that he thinks he gets a say in this. "I said he's sleeping with us." I spoke sternly as I held my intimidating glare; giving him the impression that I was not going to back down from this.

He bit the inside of his cheek in annoyance. He wanted to argue back, I could see it in his eyes; but he knew he wouldn't win this. Finally he sighed, "Alright, but he stays on your side and you still have to cuddle me instead of him." He bargained and I smiled victoriously.