29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation

Dave

"Oh nahhhh ma you ain't have to do it like that" Dave said looking over her with nothing but lust, love, and awe in his eyes. April had just come downstairs fully dressed for the night and damn did she look good. She looked like a breath of fresh air. He had given her some time to herself to go and get ready for the evening because he had some special plans for them. When he had told her to bring an outfit for dinner he wasn't expecting her to go all out but then again knowing her it was only right. He didn't expect anything less.

"Is it too much" she questioned looking at him then down at her dress. He didn't say what he necessarily had planned so she didn't know if she was overdressed or not. Nonetheless she had felt beautiful tonight.

"Nah ma it's just right. It's perfect. You look beautiful" he said looking at how her chocolate brown skin looked against her navy blue floral dress and how she filled out the top portion out to the T. It wasn't even a fancy ass name brand dress but she made it look like she spent a million bucks on it. It was a simple floral bandeau top dress. The top was connected only to the back portion of the dress but from the front it looked like it was a two piece. It was made for the island and what he had planned for her tonight it definitely fit the vibe. She looked like an island girl and the way her skinned glowed made it even better. She looked like she was kissed by the sun. She was doing a whole lot of floral prints during their trip and the way the different color flowers looked against her skin he was becoming to love floral print on her. The different color blues, green, tan, and red complimented her skin tone. She looked absolutely beautiful and the way her kinky curls popped and framed her face brought the whole look together. She had on makeup but it was subtle and light just enough to enhance the features she already had. She looked like perfection and Dave was glad that she was all his.

 She looked like perfection and Dave was glad that she was all his

"Thank you Papi" she blushed happy that he liked what he saw. She still couldn't get over the way he always seemed to look at her in awe. It's like he never got tired of what she looked like or how she looked when she threw it on. It was almost as if every time he looked at her he was looking at her for the very first time. "You don't look too bad ya self" April said while looking him over and trying to keep her drool in her mouth. He was on his model shit once again. She loved street wear on him but when it was time to actually throw some suave shit on he pulled it off each and every single time just like he did tonight. He looked good in his magenta purple blue tinted silk pants set. Every time he moved or his muscles flexed the colors shifted.