Finding out youre pregnant

Chan:
Mans is a a loss for words, we all know this man will be a great father and he is over the moon once he realizes it's actually happening. He makes sure to buy you absolutely everything you possibly need/want
"You're- I'm- we- we're having a baby?"

Minho:
He figured out before you even got the chance to take a test. As his wife, he made sure you were well taken care of, and when he realized that you were craving weird things that you don't eat, not even on your period, and that he hadn't bought you pads or tampons recently, he put the pieces together and assumed.
"I'm pregnant"
"I already knew that"

Changbin:
He was shocked to say the least, because you hadn't really been trying. Not that he wasn't happy though, he was planning to tell you that he was ready to start trying soon. So when he found out you were already pregnant he was over the moon.
"I know we haven't talked about trying or anything-"
"I was going to tell you I'm ready, but you beat me to it"

Hyunjin:
Doesn't believe you at first. Makes you take another test just to be sure. When that one comes back positive too, he picks you up and spins you around kissing you. Then kneels down and starts kissing your stomach.
"Hey little one, I'm your dad. I cant wait until your here"

Jisung:
You had been trying for 8 months now and had no luck at all. every test led to disappointment. So both you and Jisung decided to go to the doctors and figure out if anything was wrong. He was working so you went to yours first. When the test results came back you were shocked to find out you were already pregnant, but you quickly realized that you hadn't taken a test in about three weeks, so you assumed it had been within those three weeks.
"So nothing is actually wrong"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm pregnant Jisung"

Felix:
Doesn't say anything, just hugs you. Then he grabs your hand and sits you on the couch, grabs his laptop and starts looking online for stuff to buy for the baby. Even though you were far along.
"Felix I'm only 4 weeks"
"Doesn't matter, we need to start buying stuff now"

Seungmin:
You found out a while ago, but didnt tell him yet. So you went to the store and got a baby onesie thing that said "guess what", you put it in a box with the pregnancy test and gave it to him at dinner.
"Are you serious? Like there's a baby in your stomach right now?"

Jeongin:
Since Jeongin loved your dog so much, maybe even more than you, you wanted to include the dog when you told him you were pregnant. You bought a bandana that said "I'm getting a human" and Jeongin was surprised to say the least.
"Wait what? What does this even mean?"
"It means I'm pregnant Jeongin"
"Wait really?"