Last ❤️ chapter

Chapter song ❤️ slow down by Chase Atlantic

I want to be ashamed standing blindfold in front of an audience in nothing but a scantily clad provocative lingerie that shows off my curves; from the swell of my breasts travelling down to my lean waist before it meets my wide hips. I wasn't exactly a big girl in literal sense but I always have the curves. I love my curves in clothes and cute dresses but inside a lingerie is what I have never tried before especially as I am obviously different in size from the females here. So I slightly felt less confident than my usual self the moment I first walked in revealing my attire. The lingerie made it seem like I'm... Well, big due to the fact my D' cups and ass is on display compared to what I'm seeing walking around.

Cue, the slim model looking females against my womanly curves. I look like those girls who pay huge dollars for the banging body, the Kylie Jenner body. Now you have a guess of what I look like in a lingerie. Hot, sexy, provocative, alluring, tempting, a seductress. I guess that is why they have those itching faces of disdain, mockery and mostly jealously. Yes bitches, Daddy chose my fat ass cause he loves when it claps for him.

Once again his scent envelope me in his warmth, sniffing the air loving the strong suave colonge he wears sucking my lower lips in popping it out moist albeit thirsty for him.

"Before we continue you need a safe word. The safe word implies for when it gets overwhelming and you can't handle it anymore. It means I'll stop at the command of your words. It's your first time and I want to ease you into it." Alexei's sultry voice echoes behind me having my neck turn in hopes I can try to see him through the blindfold.

I nod biting my lips racking my brain of what safe word to choose from. "Okay, Daddy."

His breath could be heard behind me as I did a run down of what I could possibly make out as my safe word. His hands tease my hot skin caressing it which I'm guessing it is to calm my override nerves and it works as I melt into his touch, his breath, his whispers, moaning a bit when he settles at my breasts fondling the full mounds. He started off slow easing me to melt further in his touch as he sucks on my neck, titling to give him more room to continue his sweet assault. Mmh. Uhh.

Triggering my already aroused state.

It proves difficult to think when his hands are posing a distraction to my brains but au so sweetly his tongue lick my ear biting the lobe softly eliciting a loud moan with a gasp just as he pinch my nipples. Uhh. He suck my lobe twirling his tongue on the surface of my ear having me shiver under his touch moaning louder and louder. Oh yeah. Soon his hand dives into my honey pot, deeper he begins to move his fingers fucking me. The double, sorry triple assault wobbles my legs as I moan for him.

Mmmh! Ohh yes! Fuck!

It wasn't like he's in a rush, no, his lips sucks my neck gently as one free hand fondles both breasts pinching my nipples as the other hand thrusts into my warm soaked channel. My head thrown back falling on his chest, my psycho.

"Psycho." Moaning the word immense in the intense teasing he gives that drives me crazy. Uhhh!

His lips forms a grin as if he saw it coming. In an odd angle he twist my neck to the side like he wants to kiss me instead he says. "Psycho it is. Note, I won't stop only if you say that word then will I stop. Tell me you understand?" I nod standing on a tip toe craving to have his lips on mine. He chuckles pulling away.

"I understand Daddy." Dispirited.

"Count." He commands. Huh?

My brain woozy from the teasing to snap out of it by a stroke to my ass. I yelp gripping the cuffs at the impact of strong leather with feather works at its end. "One."