Chapter 110

TW

•Andrew is being a homophobe
•Remus is kinda disturbing
•Virgil's eating disorder is hinted at

Uh, that's it I think-

Emile, Logan, and Virgil were having a great time together at the mall. They were actually having a great deal of fun together. Logan and Virgil were talking about creepy conspiracy theories, talking to each other about all of the creatures that humans haven't discovered yet.

Emile was balancing it out, talking about light-hearted cartoons. Who says you can't hold two conversations at once?

They were just at the mall to hang out, they weren't buying anything. It was just fun to hang out together in public. Well, scratch that, it was fun to hang out.

They were in the bathroom after a while, because they saw a huge stuffed animal and needed to get Emile away from it before he snatched it. Emile had told them before they got there to not let him buy anymore stuffed animals, because he had too many.

Virgil looked in the mirror after hr noticed that his hoodie wasn't quite baggy enough. It was big, yes, but, he was just so..skinny. His bony frame was able to be noticed.

He lifted his shirt up, and could see the ribs poking through his chest. He wished he could just magically get better. It had been a few long months..and he was getting better. And he was happy with that. The progress he was making was something to be proud of.

"So, what do you do with Remus and Janus usually at the mall?" Emile asked, breaking Virgil out of his thoughts.

Yeah, Virgil was not telling them about the mannequin game.

Maybe he'll tell them, just without the mannequin part.

"We usually try to embarrass each other with truth or dare..one time I dared Remus to run into a random section of the mall, and scream, "What year is it?!" Then when they answered, yell, "IT WORKED!!" And then run out. People were so confused."

————————————————————

"Hey, can I get a fitting room?" Remus asked, walking up to a counter.

"Oh, of course sir-"

Then she saw the condoms in his hand.

"Are you..?"

He cut her off. "Yeah."

"Actually, I was going to ask, are you sure you're not an extra small?" The employee smirked.

"Oh my god! Remus, you can't just grab a box of condoms and run away!" Remy yelled.

Remus scoffed, "I was GOING to try them on!"

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS-LOOK, YOU'VE TRAUMATIZED PATTON!" He yelled, shielding Patton's eyes and taking the box from him.

"Wait, why do guys have to put these around their hanging meat?" Patton asked, is it for safety? I was never taught this!"

"One could say it's for safety-"

"REMUS! Omg, the poor worker, i'm so sorry," Remy exclaimed, grabbing Remus' arm, dropping the box of condoms, and running away, Patton following closely behind.

"OH MY GOD, VIRGIL'S CHEATING ON ME!!!" Remus screeched, the entire mall hearing.

"Wha-"

"LOOK!" Remus yelled pointing to Virgil, who was holding hands with Emile and Logan, swinging them up and down as they gaily skipped around the stuffed animal section.

Virgil heard, and swung around, looking at Remus.

"They're literally just holding hands, Remus, oh my god!" Remy chuckled, seeing Virgil's beet red face as people in the mall stared at them.

Virgil quickly came over, and whisper-yelled, "Emile dared us to! Logan didn't want to either!"

"...were you playing with mannequins?" Remus asked, a look of betrayal on his face.

"No! That's our thing, I would never-"

"Good. Now come with me. Janus wants to know who can fill up the condom with the most cum in ten minutes."

————————————————————

Lucia and Alex, after recognizing the people on the tv, snapped some pictures as evidence, and ran off to the police station after hopping into Lucia's car.

Andrew was living in a god damned mansion. Lucia was appalled. If this was really Andrew, which she knew it was-then how the hell could he be so careless, on TV, nonetheless, after he had just gotten a new identity, and a basically perfect life as a rich guy?!

She was glad he'd slipped up. He could be put in jail now.

————————————————————

"Andrew!" Raegan yelled as she re-watched the news station that they were on.

His mask had fallen, and his face was completely exposed for a millisecond.

"I told you to put on the makeup, damn it!" She yelled.

"I felt like a faggot wearing all of that foundation! I'm not resorting to damn makeup, I feel like a queer, god, it's so stupid to wear makeup! I don't know how my son can do it!"

"Well, you'll have to deal with it! Because if you don't, our cover will be blown!! Ugh, I-I have to go type out an E-mail to the news station now! Hopefully they'll take it down, and if they don't, i'll have to hack into the system and take it down myself-all of those years of computer classes in college weren't for nothing." She sighed.

————————————————————

Paul's eyes watered from extreme pleasure. He was being licked, and bitten in the most perfect ways by Carl, who was below him under the front desk. He was moaning softly, biting his lips and squeaking. The peanut butter felt so good as it was being licked off.

Carl's tongue dragged across him satisfyingly, it felt so amazing.

"Hello, officer Paul?" He was suddenly asked, Lucia standing before him, across the desk.

"Y-yes~?" He asked, almost out of breath.

"We know where Andrew is!" She exclaimed hurriedly, slamming the evidence in front of his face.

"Oh, fUC-" they suddenly heard below the counter, Carl's voice yelling loudly. "Agh, I hit my head on the desk!" He groaned, getting up.

"Oh, I was down there because I dropped my yogurt" he said, knowing he had some of Paul's, ahem, substance, on his face.

"Tell us all you know" Carl said, calling up Tiffany on his walkie-talkie.

———————————————————

Lucia and Alex gave them all the information they knew, which wasn't a lot, honestly, they just had theories and a few pictures. The pictures almost defiantly confirmed their suspicions, and Lucia was told they were going to look into it immediately.

So, they were given the okay to leave. Stay home, lock their doors, and stay safe, just in case they escape, and possibly come for them.

Lucia was worried about Virgil, but little did she know, He was already home filling up condoms with Janus and Remus.