6

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

" 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨                 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 "

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 "

𝟺:𝟹𝟺 ᴘᴍ

❧ "Have a nice day," you waved goodbye to the leaving customers before walking away from the cashier and back to your desk where Connie was finishing up his last equation.

"Done!" Connie smiled widely at you while waving the sheet of paper in the air. Connie slowly turned around in the chair to face you as you walked around your desk to stand in front of him.

"Let's see," you wiggled your fingers as you leaned your body against your desk. Connie watched you lift your shirt up a bit to rub your eye with it, "Alright Buzz, we getting there," you poked your bottom lip out, impressed that Connie actually got some of the equations right.

"Yeeeee!" Connie cheered himself on as he spun the wheelie chair around, "Okay what do I do now?" Connie moved closer to you as he kept his folded hands on his lap.

"Draw," you pulled open your drawer and pulled out a sketchbook, handing it to Connie, "Take it," you motioned the sketchbook towards Connie after noticing him blankly staring at it.

"Ion know how to dr-"

"Yes...yes you do, i've seen it," you rested your hands on the edge of your desk as you slightly leaned your body against your arms, "Draw Connie...and don't think about drawing boobies either," your chuckles were faint as you slowly looked over your shoulder to see more than one customer walk into the shop.

"Welcome to Susie's, how may I help you," you slowly rose from your desk and walked towards a group of two parents and their daughter. Connie propped his elbow up on the arm of the chair, resting his cheek on his hand as he watched you bend down at the little girls' level, your lips forming into a smile as you spoke to her.

Connie tucked his bottom lip as he brushed his fingertips against his cheek, softly tapping it while leafing through the pages of the sketchbook on his lap. He clicked the top of his mechanical pencil after finding a new page to start drawing on.

Connie moved closer to your desk, setting the notebook on top of it as he stared closely at your face. How chubby your cheeks went after smiling really hard. Your glasses glinting in the sunlight that was shining through the window as you took them off to tuck them into the pocket of your apron. Your blissful smile, seeing the excitement of the little girl when showing off the art supplies.

Connie looked down at his page and back up to your face as he began sketching your head, then your eyes to your nose then your mouth till he got your full facial appearance. He did a few shading to make it look realistic as possible. He knew how your natural kinky curls always looked like, he decided to sketch that as well.