Chapter Seventeen

Click the star !
*Sorry for any mistakes*
Don't be afraid to comment !

Three weeks later.

Friday Afternoon

Mai and Mikah had gotten very close, closer than they had been before. No one knew about the situation that they had. Well, that's what they thought. Gina knew, she could just tell, and if Gina knew she would make it a very important task to tell Darline.

Mai's birthday was coming up, she didn't want to do anything major. She did want to get her belly piercing, and her braces were supposed to come off the day after. She was kind of excited for her birthday this year.

"So you just finish up to June and you done ?" Mai asked Mikah who was laid out on her lap scrolling through her phone, he preferred her phone to his for some reason, she didn't care.

"Mmhm"

"Must be nice" she thought about the process she was about to go through.

He shrugged "it's aight, nothing too special."

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You talked to Henry yet ?" She asked him.

"Uh yeah, yesterday, he wanna meet up tomorrow."

"That's good." Mai smiled, she was happy that he wasn't being stubborn, although it took him a little while she was still happy that he was making some sort of effort.

"Yeah i guess."

"How Gina feeling about it."

"She ain talk to you about it when yall went out yesterday?" He asked

"I just ain ask." She told him.

"Hm, well, she saw him, she seem fine, i feel like she knew just ain tell us, I can't be bothered." He told Mai getting up.

"Where you goin.." she pouted without noticing, she liked him laying down on her.

"Im goin to piss mama, you know...in the bathroom?" He pointed to the room across the hall with a smile on his face.

"Mmhm." She said getting up to go in the kitchen to start the dishes, they made brownies again.

10 minutes later there a knock on the door.

"Open that please." She called out to Mikah who was sitting at the dining room table.

"Nah you can go get it." He shook his head.

"Im doing something, are you blind nigga ?"

"Go and get the door." He looked her in the eyes.

"You think tha-" another knock sounded off.

"I COMING" she huffed wiping her hands going to open the door.

She swung the door open to be met with Jamal.

"You couldn't use your key ? And where is Leanna ? Thought yall was hanging out today."

"Nah they went to pick me up" she heard a very familiar voice, her head shot out to look behind Jamal seeing Lillian and Leanna.

"Gir-" she went to hug her cousin.
"You just left an you wan be back already?" Mai laughed.

"Im here till the third week in January.." Lilly smiled.

"YOU HERE FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS?!?!?!" Mai smiled, she was definitely happy now.

"Yeah, my present from me to you" both girls smiled.