Chapter One - Dreamons

- Dream, now 21 years old, walked through the combined kingdom's castle. His parents were starting to teach Dream to rule a kingdom. Wilbur, Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, and Philza went to the forest with guards to let Fundy spend time in the forest. Dream was entering the thrown room as a guard stopped him.

"Prince Dream, the king and queen request you to your room." The guard stated his stance guarded, as he was trained.

"Thank you." Dream replied as he turned to head to his room.

Why in the world was his parents in his room. Once he reached his room, he froze, hand on his sword. The guards were murdered. Dream withdrew his sword, looking around trying to find the culprit. When Dream went to strike at a movement to the left. He was quickly thrown back into the door. His attacker took his sword, and Dream felt a blade meet the skin on his neck. He was held against the door.

When he looked up he wasn't expecting to meet the face of his father. Blood red eyes stared down Dream's soul. Dream remained still as his father reached over and opened the door. He walked Dream into Dream's room. When he was shoved back into the room, his father shut the door. Dream glanced over to see both his parents, on the floor. The man tried pushing him back, but Dream adopted his mouse form.

He ran under the bed as the man tried to grab him. When he was unsuccessful he tried following under the bed. Dream easily dodged running to his parents. He tried breaking their restraints as the man came charging. He tried dodging the hand only to have his tail grabbed by the man's other hand. His father tried yelling out but was muffled by the gag in his mouth. He was lifted into the air as he tried freeing himself. He was met with an evil smiling face. The man whipped around quickly. Dream was dizzy from the speed and suddenly he was on solid ground.

He was in a container of some kind. Small holes were in the sides and a lid that was sealed tight was on top. Dream could only watch as the man held the container in his hand. The door opened and blood red eyed guards came in. Dream gazed on as the guards gathered his parents up. They threw them in the closet and the red eyed man handed the two swords, of the king and prince, to the guards. The man turned back to the container in his hand and smiled back at Dream. The man shook the container making Dream hit the walls.

Dream's ribs and side screamed in pain. They throbbed once the man stopped shaking the container. Dream remained sprawled on the floor, unmoving to stop causing pain. The man took one finally glance at mouse Dream. He tucked the container in his pocket. Dream slowly let himself fall asleep, while the man walked to who knows where.

- The man smiled as his brethren followed playing the part as the guards they looked like. They needed to get Admin away from this kingdom. Admin needed to be out of the way so they could tear down the kingdom. Admin was now trapped in his smallest form. Once he was secured in the end realm, they could tear it all down.

Once the man was out of the castle, they teleported to the end realm. The man was quick to place the container, holding the sleeping admin, on the dragon's perch. They were quick to teleport away, out of the end realm. They had a kingdom to tear down.

- The Ender Dragon watched as those Dreamons placed something on her roost. A clear object with a small mouse in it. She called over an enderman to open the container. They gently laid the mouse on the roost. She gently wrapped around her roost and closely inspected the mouse.

    Something about it wasn't right. She noticed the breathing was rough. It was injured. Why would Dreamons want a little mouse out of the way so bad? She laid around the roost, protecting the small mouse.

-    Philza, Tommy, Techno, Wilbur, Tubbo , and Fundy all came back from the forest. As they entered the castle, the guards were rushing everywhere. Sapnap and George were yelling orders.