200k special 2/2

and it burns like a gin and i like it
put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it

tw// topics of violence, yandere, stalking, blood, death!!

"no because why can't my eyes flash purple? that's so unfair, i'm stuck with boring red

"no because why can't my eyes flash purple? that's so unfair, i'm stuck with boring red." soojin pouted to the witch next to her. myung chuckled, shaking his head at the older.

"if you want i can make them seem a certain color to you." he smirked, grabbing a mirror from his bag and handing it to the girl. she looked at herself in her reflection in confusion.

"let yourself go." he instructed, the girl following and closing her eyes. everyone at the table watched, now interested in what would happen. myungs palms began to glow a misty neon purple, his eyes becoming purple as well.

the minute soojin re opened her eyes everyone gasped, enticed by the colors that swirled in her eyes. red and purple mixed in a tie dye type way, creating an amazing effect right in the vampire girls eyes.

"how are you doing that?" soojin gasped, excitement bubbling from her tone as she smiled at the way her eyes looked. "illusions. easy trick." renjun said in a bored tone, rolling his eyes.

"can everyone do that?" the girl ignored her friends sour tone, turning back to myung. the younger laughed, blinking his eyes back to brown. "nope, but lucky for you little kwon, you've got a witch friend that can do it for you whenever." he smiled, patting her head.

"you are now my new favorite person." soojin declared, everyone nodding in agreement. "next you should make it look like there's multiple me's." donghyuck smiled at the younger, practically begging him.

"maybe." myung shrugged, smug smile invading his lips. "so so pog, myung my beloved." soojin giggled, leaning an arm on the younger.

the sound of hands slamming on the cafeteria table caught their attention, everyone turning to see renjun stood from his chair with dark eyes.

"i have a class right now." he announced, grabbing his bag and leaving the group there to sit in confusion. myung and soojin gave each other a look, soojin holding out her hand for a high five from the pink haired boy.

💉

"no like i could totally cop her." renjun sighed, uninterested in the conversation going on a few seats in front of him as he sat at his own seat in the lecture hall. "but could you?" the other boy raised a brow, looking at his friend with an unsure expression.

"i'm 100% sure i could i mean she's always on my case, that has to say something."
"i think it says you need to stop being a dick to everyone."
"nahh. i mean come on, she's hot, i'm hot. we'd be an it couple."

renjun really wished theyd be quieter, their conversation was agonizingly annoying to listen to. it just added onto his irritation from earlier. soojin had been hanging out with the new kid a lot more recently, it reminded him of himself when he had first moved to their school.