Chapter six

Third person pov

" Athanese ! Athanese ! Come let's go and play in the garden !! "

Athanasia said while gently dragging our prince towards the garden

' I wonder how did I get myself in this bizarre situation '

Athanese thought while letting Athanasia drag him to the garden.

' *sigh*  after getting my name bestowed by the Emperor , my status has been renewed and I have been getting proper care from the servants .Now my room is right beside Athanasia and she always visits me whenever she wants to '

Athanese thought while looking at rose who is silently following us. Even though Rose isn't smiling Athanese can easily tell that she is more than happy nowadays .

' I still remember how I almost died from getting tightly hugged from her after my recovery . I thought he broke my '

Athanese thought while slightly shivering from the memory. Athanasia and Athanese played around until lunch time.

During the lunch time they say down in the balcony area to take warm from the sun and eat. Athanasia was already chomping down the sweets whereas Athanese was glaring at the sweets .

" Your highness , do you perhaps you don't like sweets ? "

Lily asked

" N- no , it's just that ....... "

Athanese was too embarrassed to complete his sentence . Athanese didn't know how to hold a fork or the knife. He knew how to in his previous life but here is a complete different story.

" I don't know how to use this "

Athanese said in a small voice while he pointed towards the fork and looked away in embarrassment.

' it's so embarrassing '

Athanese thought while his face was getting red from shame

' c-cute '

Athanasia thought while she unknowingly dropped the food from her mouth.

" Then shall I feed you , Your highness ? "

Lily asked as she was clearly amused by the two royalty

" Athy wants to feed Athanese too !! "

Athanasia said as she jumped down from her seat and sat beside Athanese. She picked up a sweet with the fork and brought it close to Athanese mouth.

" Athanese , Say ' ahh ' "

Athanasia said while she expected Athanese to follow her actions.

' hell , how am I supposed to deal with this situation ... I swear to God that I will re-learn how to use these after I get out of this situation '

Athanese thought as he was clearly flustered by this situation

" A... Ahh "

Athanese said while he slightly opened his mouth to let Athanasia feed him.

' Kyaahhh !! My little brother is so Cute '

Athanasia mentally yelled as she watched the prince chew down his food slowly .

Rose who was standing a little far from them was trying her best not to laugh . She was trembling from joy on how funny this situation is

' KYAHAHA !!  I can use this situation for years to Blackmail Athanese '

Rose yelled inside her mind .

After this little tea session between two siblings they bid goodbye and went their own way.