43. Let's do this (filming)

"Ok guys we just have 20 minutes to practice, so let's go ahead to it ok?" Lisa said in a cheerful tone, the girls went to their initial positions, at first it was hard for Lisa, the last time she danced like that she was still in college, Manoban stop worrying about it, you planned this, don't be a coward, she thought for herself.

When the music started Lisa forgot about every single problem or worry, she just went with the flow, it seemed really easy, "Girls let's practice this one more time, then we will move to the other part" she said more confident this time, once again the music engulfed her deeply, in a blink of an eye she was feeling so much better, they ended reviewing the whole moves and choreography twice.

"Girls I'm proud of you, thank you so much, let's do this for Keira and our whole team, get some rest, and go to get your clothes, we will change a couple of times, you have to be sure to have everything you need in order, please drink water, you need to stay hydrated, and if you haven't eaten anything do it, nobody will faint today, Miss Jennie Kim was nice enough to order a catering service for all of you, so please not only the dancers, everyone is invited to eat and drink" Lisa said.

"Lis we will get you ready ok?" Sana said and Lisa nodded, thank you so much guys, I appreciate everything you have done for us working in this campaign" she said to Sana and Nayeon (the ones in charge of the Hair styles and Make Up department) the girls and their squad smiled "You are such a kind and nice girl, and probably is the first time we get compliments for our work" Nayeon said.

-----
When Jennie went back to her office to gather her things for the meetings she ran into Jisoo "Jen I was about to look for you? Where were you? You are always on time", Jennie was in hurry walking fast, "I know but you won't believe what happened, I have so much to tell you, I'll start with what happened today, the main dancer for Lisa's commercial got injured, she badly sprained her ankle, an hour ago, Lisa called her personal doctor and him and Pete, took her to the hospital, I was gonna pay for everything, since it happened here in our parking lot, the staff forgot a metallic box with wires and idk what else and she tripped on it, a total mess, the thing is Lisa gave her card to Pete to pay for everything that was needed, and well the whole place was a chaos since it's our main commercial and we can't dely it, we have a deadline, so it comes out just on time with our new collection" Jennie entered to the Meeting Room, luckily she was there a couple minutes early, "And now what? What are we going to do? There's no way to find a replacement, maybe the choreographer could take her place" Jisoo said.

Jennie was busy reviewing some files "Exactly Chu, that's what will do, guess who is the choreographer?", Jisoo tapped her chin a few times thinking, "I don't know Jen, you know I hardly visit those departments, I'm more in the finances side, just tell meeee, hurry before those old men interrupt us" Jennie laughed "Lisa, my talented Lalisa Manoban" she said proudly, "Jen what the... Woah wait, she was the one behind the choreography and did I heard you call her your Lalisa? Jen! What's happening? You aren't telling me something", Jennie got up and started to bow down to the people arriving to the meeting room, "I'll tell you later" Jennie said and winked and her cousin, Jisoo was dying to know what was happening.

---

"Perfect, just perfect girls, Lisa great job, it seems filming this will be easy, we are done with this part" Mr. James said, "We will be filming the next scene, rest 10 minutes, drink water and eat something" Lisa said to everyone, "Lis come see this" a guy told him looking at what they just filmed, "Ohhhhh great, that's what I wanted, seriously, you guys are genius! Thank you so much", then Lisa walked away and called Pete, he told her Keira had a sprained ankle, but it wasn't serious, she would rest only two weeks, he got her medications and pay the bills, Lisa asked him to take Keira to eat something, and he should eat as well, her sister was already with them according to Pete, so Lisa said to get everyone to eat something and take the girls home, she would call Keira later on.