Chapter One: Fifth Time's a Charm

I don't own any of the pictures here so credits to the owner, Gavaath. Please support their art! 😍

Copyright Notice:

©2022 Ivory Valentina. All rights reserved.

Note: I did not publish this anywhere else out of Wattpad. If you found this out of Wattpad please report it and please inform me. If I find out this book has been copied and has been spread, I will take this down as well as my other books and no longer publish on Wattpad. Thank you.

Because it sucks, I worked hard for it then it'll just be copied. It loses the drive to make any tbh. 🙁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Welcome back Penelope, or would you rather be called Risa? Maybe Margaux? Oh! How about Sakura? Well they're all you anyway"

"Ughh..why do you do this to mee"
╥﹏╥

Before we go any farther, let's go back ten minutes. Penelope Wilz is my present name. After a fantastic orchestra performance, I was merely strolling back to my house. I decided to treat myself, so I went out and got a cake to share with my parents and siblings. When one of my coins fell while I was counting them. All of a sudden fxcking truck-sama decided to pay me a visit out of nowhere when I tried to pick it up.

I'm at a f*cking park how is there a truck here?! Then BLAM! Deadzo. She Dead. She Dead Dead. (T▽T)

Back to the present.

"How could God make me die in such a cliché way?!"

"Well everything has a reason "

"Ok yeah right Mr. God's messenger" 😑

"So how's it going, Penelope? Was your 4th life fun?"

"Thank you for that wonderful question, I believe that NO ONE would like to be RAN OVERED by a TRUCK, going through life for FOUR TIMES and DYING at a young age REPEATEDLY, thank you."

"Now now don't get too grumpy how about a game?"

"Seriously?! I died and left my family and now you want me to play a stupid ga-"

"Which life and who were you when you became a General?"
(○'3`)ノ

" Haa...First life, Minamoto Sakura"

"Which life and who were you when you became a musical prodigy?" 😄

"Fourth life, Penelope Wilz"

"And Which life blah blah was you a scientist?"

"The longest I've ever lived, Third life, Joyce Evergreen"