My Baby!

(Y/n) smiled at the little Animal "Hi, there"

The little Feline stared right back at her, their tail staying stiffly still

She bent down a bit "You remind me of Midnight. He's pretty stone wallish too"

The Cat meowed and then stood, the girl now noticing the color of their paws. She gaped and then sat her hands on her cheeks "Oh my God! Look at your lil' paws!"

They were a dark black, a huge contrast to the Cat's brown fur. She poked out her lip as the Cat took a step, the fluff on their paw was fucking everywhere! It was as if it was a big fluff ball on their paws!

She tilted her head as the Cat stared at her "Is it ok to pick you up?" The Cat stared at her before coming closer, making her smile even wider. She lift the Cat up and pat his head "You're oddly calm for a Stray. Then again, all my Babies were Strays"

The Cat still stared at her as dead as usual. The girl chuckled and noticed the tie around his neck, similar to the one Onyx had.

"Miss (L/n)?"

The girl looked up and looked around, spotting a Woman with blonde hair "You're cute little Kitties are ready, I just got them from the Groomer"

(Y/n) smiled and ran over tot he Woman, still holding the Cat in her hands. As soon as she made it over, the Woman opened the door wider "They wanted to show it to flaunt out for you"

She clicked her tongue and soon, the first Cat to walk out did so with his head high and chest fluffed "Look at me and bask!" He then sat down and waved his tail happily "Aren't I beautiful?"

The next Cat to walk out had his tail flicking left and right as he seemed to have a smile on his furry face. He sat down a few distances away from the other "The cleaning process was very well done. I feel cleaner than ever surprisingly"

"Both of you, calm down"

The next Cat to step out walked over to them looking normal as ever, yet he did look a little bit shiny. He sat down and looked to the girl that cared for them. She laughed "Cranky as ever"

Midnight huffed in displeasure. Cranky. Please-

Ruff! Ruff!

The Cats suddenly grew frazzled, yelping as the white Dog ran through. He continuously yelled and barked as he showed off his pure white coat, all nice and pretty and ran up to the girl and waved his tail. (Y/n) 'aww'd' and pat his head as he jumped up on her legs and had his tongue out while panting "Look at you! You all look so pretty!"

As the girl smiled at them all, she then sat the Cat in her arms back down "Alright, looks like everything is all good and payed for. Time to go home"

As the Cats gathered and began to walk away while Snow ran ahead of them, (Y/n) slowly began to freeze. She looked all her Cat's over and hummed. The Cat next to her stared at her, not making any move.

(Y/n) looked over the Cats and narrowed her eyes "Cayenne, Onyx...Midnight, Snow. Cayenne, Onyx, Midnight, Snow. Cayenne, Onyx, Midnight, Snow...." She lift up her fingers

"Cayanne"

One finger

"Onyx"

Two fingers

"Midnight"

Three fingers