30.Cheater cock

Tharn and Type are really happy spending their alone time...Tharn and Type are doing so much for their baby....

Type: phi don't cheat I won't let you copy my design ...check online for other design...this design is mine ...and this sweater is from baby's momma...

Tharn: Type please let me see na...I am not good at all this and that was an easy one..you make something else...

Type: No phi you cheat while making shoes too...this is not fair...

Tharn: ok I won't cheat...just let me take this design...

Type: Hmm...ok but you have to say the magical words...

Tharn: ok..." Type I am ready to give you anything"...

Type: better ...ok then I want you not to have sex tonight...

Tharn: why.??

Type: phi coz it's paining...we are having sex for the last one week...we have used so many toys too and that dildo is too much...I can't take more...

Tharn: baby you should tell me this directly ...I am sorry honey for being such a brat...

Type: no it's okay...I also can't stay without you...I also lived it but now I can't do more...

At Night...

Tharn: baby please once ...let me in...I promise I will be gentle and won't use anything other than my dick...

Type: Tharn aaahhh...you said you will be gentle...aaahhh aaahh fuck...aahh not again aaahhh yes...yes...I want more...

Tharn: wao that was really great....I love you baby...after cumming for more than two times...they both panting for air..

Type: you always cheat phi...you copied all my sweater and shoe design nowhere also you promised you won't do but you did...aaahh my ass...did you forget I am pregnant...

Tharn: no but that doesn't make you less sexy baby...I really wanna eat you...after the baby comes out I will fuck you hard for a whole week...

Type: who you love...me or my ass...

Tharn: both..tharn and type hold each other and sleep peacefully...

Next day....

Tharn: oh... it's your mom's message that my mom went ...it's been just a week and she returned.... let's go back to our sweet home baby..

Tharn and Type returned home...Tharn gets up from his car and asked Type to wait...Tharn carries Type in bridal style...If I can control everything I swear I won't let your feet on this floor .....oh I am so much in love with you baby...I love you too Phi.....Tharn carries Type inside ....both were too happy when their happiness faded when they saw.....

Shaina: Aww I am so impressed son the way you treat your little bitch...

Tharn: Mom?? He looked on the other side a man is holding Nigel and the other is holding Ema...what the hell...tharn let Type stand..

Type: mom...

Shaina: wao Tharn what a great plan...you thought I am an idiot who won't understand that you are not with your wife...and I will never get it that your wife can't get pregnant...

Shaina looked at Type hello little bitch...aww my grandchild....Shaina came and touched Type's Tummy....

Tharn: Mom please let them go...and don't touch Type...