When he gets a Nightmare

This one's from Yaoi_Emily 🐳👌

I tweened it just a teeny bit doe 🐳

-

Lukas Pov

Everything was pitch black. But I didn't mind it much.

I've always been a fan of the dark, I loved how silent and comforting it is.

I don't really mind getting engulfed in darkness, even when there's a chance of danger. I've had alot of hardships in my life to understand that being scared of the dark isn't something that lasts forever.

I mean, I am a superhero and I fight magical akumatized villains with Ladybug and Chat Noir. I've seen worse than the dark. My fears are even more worse than the dark.

Light started to luminate my quiet surroundings. A small smile went up my face as I see a familiar silhouette, my cheeks tinting a hue red as I see (Y/N) standing right infront of me. Her (E/C) doe eyes looking at me with..

Disappointment?

I looked at her confused. Is she alright? Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?

Her whole body was tense, and then she started to shake profusely. Her breath hitching as I could hear her heart rapidly beating against her chest. She was hyperventilating.

"(Y-Y/N). Are you okay?" I asked, trying to sound as comforting as possible. Trying not to scare the trembling beauty infront of me.

She then bit her lip, her eyes held unshed tears as it looks straight at me. It's as if she was regretting every single being of me. She was looking at me with such remorse and hatred that it had my heart cracking.

"We're over."

Those two simple words had my heart halt to a stop. Those two simple words were small, but they definitely hit a nerve.

I shook my head, trying to shake off what she said. Of course she didn't mean that, (Y/N) says alot of weird stuff whenever she's upset.

"Baby don't say such weird stuff. I love you." I then told her, sincerity visible in my tone of voice. But she wasn't listening.

Her tears started flowing down her reddening cheeks. I honestly hate it when she cries, she's much better off with a smile. The genuine smile that I absolutely love.

"I don't love you."

And that is when all hell broke loose.

Her eyes started to turn to a pitch black, her tears were also as dark as night. I didn't notice it myself at first, but I could feel warm liquid running down my cheeks. I could care less about that though.

"B-baby you don't mean that right? We're gonna be together forever. Through thick or thin right?" I started to ramble as I caress her cheeks in a comforting manner. I couldn't even recognize my own voice as it started to get really hoarse and dry.

"No. I don't love you!! I never have!!"

I jolted up the bed with a sharp gasp, my breath was knocked out of my lungs. My cheeks wet with warm liquid, and my body sweating profusely as I breath heavily.

Man that dream felt so real.

My heart ached as I dig in my drawer to look for my phone. Once I found it I immediately searched (Y/N)'s number, hoping for her to answer my call. That dream had me scared for dear life.

I waited for a few moments, my heart aching once more as I was notified that the callers phone was dead. Then my thoughts started to run wild as I hear a deep velvety voice from outside.

I ran up the dock to see a akumatized person from above.

"The Sandboy just checked in! Now nightmares can begin!"

Sandboy is short with smaller proportions and has moderate persian blue skin with white spots that resemble stars, and yellow eyebrows.

He has purple hair with curled tips and an upward position with a glowing dotted line on each part, making the hair look like octopus tentacles. His eyes have brilliant blue-violet irises and very pale violet scleras.

Over each eye, there is a yellow line. He wears a dark purple bodysuit with a large collar, the inner lining of which being yellow, and a nearly white glowing symbol on the chest.

The villain also has lower arms which are thick with glowing dotted lines going down them. He also appears to be riding a dark purple item with cream-colored pointed tips that has resemblance to a pillow.

A small gasp escaped my lips, my eyes could barely even stay upright as I heaved out a yawn. I guess we have to defeat this villain first.

But first, I have to find (Y/N).

"Sass, Scales Slither!"

-

Third Person Pov

Viperion jumps from rooftop to rooftop, desperately trying to quicken his movements as he hurries to his girlfriends apartment. Still feeling slightly heartbroken from that dream he has, but he didn't let that falter him.

He then arrived at the balcony of his girlfriends bedroom, his ears jolting up as he hears soft mumbling. Then those soft mumbling turn into full blown screams and pleas. Viperion spared no time to waste as he forcefully opens the sliding door and sat on his lovers bed, desperately trying to wake her up.

"Babe! Babe please wake up." Viperion mumbled, his voice faltering slightly as he sees tears run down (Y/N)'s cheeks. Her face held an expression that drove him near insane as he continues to try and get her to wake up.

"P-please let me go! I don't wanna go with you!" He then hears her say. Behind the mask, Luka could feel himself getting a bit weary as he watches his girlfriend shift around her bed.

"(Y/N)!" He then shouted, which jolted the sleeping beauty awake.

She jolts up from her bed, her eyes watery as they scan their surroundings. Then her (E/C) eyes connecting with Viperions glowing teal ones. She was shaking profusely, and a look of fear was evident in her eyes.

"L-luka?" (Y/N) then asked, feeling quite unsure as she pokes his chest. Trying to see if she was still dreaming or not. A smile went up Viperions lips as he gently caresses (Y/N)'s tear streaked cheeks.

He then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

"It's me baby. Don't worry." He then reassures.

Viperion then explains the situation to her as he plays with her hair, to give her some kind of comfort as she weeps in his arms. As he finishes his explanation, she could only muster out a nod.

"A-after this.. Can you sleep here with me? I don't know if I can manage on my own tonight." She then asked.

"Of course. I'll come over here as soon as Ladybug fixes everything back to normal. Then we'll talk about that dream you had. Okay baby?" Viperion then gave her a soft comforting kiss on the forehead.

"Okay."

-

Yeah I know the Sandboys powers don't make nightmares come to a reality here 🐳 But shush.