44. Home (kiss me and cook for me)

It was late when Jennie and Lisa got home after a long day, Lisa decided to take a shower, since she has been sweating all day but Jennie didn't mind, it was sexy, Lisa was the sexiest girl for her, a few days ago they were friends and now they were sailing into another direction, and that feeling was amazing.

Jennie ordered some food, since Lisa was probably famished, she wouldn't admit it but Jennie could hear her stomach grumbling.

Then while Jennie was getting comfortable her mum called her "Hiiiiii mum, how are you?? I miss you so much, Really? You'll come back tomorrow? Can we have dinner with Lisa? Yeah, really? You don't mind, fine I'll make sure to tell her, good night, I love you". I hope Lisa doesn't freak out, I really want her to be there with me, I want to date her freely, I don't care what people say, I can love whoever I want, but I do care about my mum, I need to tell her first, I would lie if I say I'm not nervous, of course I am, I don't want to disappoint her, She thought for herself.

Then she felt someone back hugging her, "Lili I love when you do that, it makes me feel protected and loved", and Lisa smiled "By the way that smell is really good, I love it" Jennie said and Lisa just kissed her head, "Nini come here and cuddle me" Lisa said and she immediately did, "Are you tired? " Jennie asked, "Yes and no, because even if the day was long, just look at you and feel you close to me fills me with energy", Jennie kissed Lisa gently and she wanted to touch Lisa's abs, "Baby can I touch your abs, I wanna feel them" Jennie said with her baby voice, Lisa chuckled "Naughty Jennie".

She lifted her shirt a little and took Jennie's hands " Go ahead, touch me, feel them, they are yours" Jennie blushed, but she did touched her, they felt so firm, and she loved to caress them, so she did with just one hand when Lisa was kissing her temple, "Lili, I need to tell you something, my mum is coming back tomorrow, do you want to come to dinner with us?, I understand if you feel is too soon" she said, Lisa caressed Jennie's face "It's not too soon, I want to talk to her, I want to be with you freely, and I'm sure your mum will be happy for us, I really have strong feelings for you".

Jennie got on top of Lisa, "Why are you so perfect? Kiss me Manoban, let me feel your feelings", they kissed softly, then slowly they were increasing the rythm of their kisses, deepening them, Jennie was already losing herself on Lisa's kisses, Jennie moaned her name "Omg Lisa" when the latter kissed Jennie's collarbone, Jennie was feeling really hot, she wanted to feel Lisa's body, take that hoodie off, I wanna feel you better, Lisa did, they were kissing again passionately when someone knocked the door, "OMG I forgot I ordered some food" Lisa chuckled, "It's ok, you are so thoughtful, thank you babe, let me open the door and get it" Jennie felt in cloud 9 everytime Lisa was this sweet and charming.

They ate together and talked about many things,  childhood, vacations, school, they had many stories to share, and they had many time to keep learning about each other.

Jennie had to go, it was late already and she told uncle that she would arrive before  midnight, "Aren't you happy we live extremely close to each other" Lisa said smirking, "I'm so glad I met you, I'm so glad we are together and dating, I'm so glad you only have eyes for me, and I'm even more glad you came looking for me and you forgive me after the way I acted, you are all I want my Lalisa Manoban" Lisa couldn't stop smiling "You are everything I want and I need, I'll pick you up tomorrow, is that ok? Jennie nodded and kissed Lisa, They walked together holding hands and Lisa made sure Jennie got safe to her car.
----

The next day Lisa was already outside Jennie's home, it was early since Jennie told her to arrive around 7am, Mr. Jeong was already waiting for her by the door.

"Good morning uncle! How are you?" Lisa said, "Good morning Lis, I'm great, please wait for Jennie a couple of minutes, she is in the kitchen and she told me to don't let you approach you there" he said and Lisa chuckled, "It's ok, I guess I can just sit here and talk to you, if you aren't busy", she said.