Genderswap Part 1 where it began

This time writing something like this. Along with it being a first-time gender swap for me. Hope you enjoy it.

- Honah-Lee

Third POV

"Hey, Marin got any plans after school?" Alya asked as she walked over to her best friend. Who turned around with a smile.

"Yeah, actually I do. I need to head over to the soccer field. Then after that come back to the school for basketball practice. Why?" Slay stared shocked at him before smirking.

"Well, I may have planned a blind day for you tonight." Marin groaned why covering his face.

Marin POV

I groaned and covered my face having an idea who it was. Alya may not notice it but she has changed since Lila came much to my annoyance. And the worst part is she doesn't even notice it. Guess my plans for tonight just got moved in an hour since there is no way Slay will let me skip this blind date she planned without my consent.

Lila POV

I smirked while putting makeup on thinking about Marin. He was strong, smart, handsome, and best of all loaded. Even more than Emma Agreste who is the best female model. Anything she wears buys out in minutes and is backed ordered. But Marin has started a mysterious business that is making him rich.

I only knew this since I dig into his life in my downtime. Plus it may help that I scare off any girl that shows any interest in him. All except that brat Danielle. But that was only since she knew I couldn't do anything to her. But that didn't stop me from spreading rumors about her anonymously.

The only problem was that Marin didn't like me. So I came up with a plan. I gave him an alternative. I would continue to bully him until he would become my boyfriend.

Marin POV

I panted as I ran with the soccer ball in front of me. I looked around seeing that no one was open and an opening with the goalie. I sped up and kicked it as hard as I could. I watched it fly through the air and passed the goalie hiring the net of the goal. I smiled happily at how practice went.

I went back to my apartment afterward and took a shower then looked at my phone Alya texted me where I was going. A fancy restaurant near Danielle's home here in France and close enough for Lila to walk to. I only knew this since both have invited me over. Either for a hangout or for my discomfort to get close to me. I sigh d before getting ready for the blind date.

 I sigh d before getting ready for the blind date