☔︎︎35☔︎︎

𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏
Something good happening in this chapter : DDDD and I'll post this early since Childe Banner is almost out ;)

Team Natsu had gone back yesterday and now it was the next morning. Yarashi had woken up with a phone call from Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey, Storm Empress reporting in." Yarashi says. She snuggled into Izuku side grumpily.
"Hey, could you come to the UA building?" Mr. Aizawa asks. "Why?" Yarashi asks. "We're going to Class 1-A students houses and asking their parents if they'll allow them to live in dorms." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Huh?!" Yarashi exclaims, sitting up. Izuku sleep talks a bit and moved his hands to wrap around Yarashi waist. "It's just as I said. We think we could persuade them more, if a student there was secretly already a pro hero." Mr. Aizawa says.

"UGHHHH, fine. I'll be there in 5 minutes." Yarashi says. "Thank you." Mr. Aizawa says and hangs up the call.

"Do you have to go?" Izuku asks, curiously. "Yeah." Yarashi says. She gets out of the bed and kisses Izuku on the forehead. She gets ready and greets Gajeel who was cooking breakfast.

"Catch brat." Gajeel says, and throws a slice of toast. He decided not to go back because then people would start wondering where he went.

 He decided not to go back because then people would start wondering where he went

She sees Aizawa and All Might in a car and go ahead and gets inside. "Let's go!" Yarashi says. "You scared us." All Might says. "Not me, just you." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Yeah, yeah." All Might says.

Jirou Parents

"That's not very rockin. Even if it didn't turn out to be anything serious to announce that you're going to move to an all dorm system like nothing happened, after my only daughter was injured." JD says. (JD=Jirou dad JM=Jirou mom)

"What you are saying is quite right. However we took another look at the pride and negligence that grew without our realizing it and thought about what we could do. Will you leave it to us just this once?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"We will definitely raise Kyoka to be a fine hero." Yarashi says. "I've been meaning to ask but who are you?" JM asks. "Me? I'm underground hero, Storm Empress." Yarashi says.

She reaches out her pocket and shows her Hero Card.

"I'm also a student in Class 1-A, so not only am I training her to be a hero. I can also protect her if she is nearby. The incident at the camp I couldn't help because everybody was too spaced out and plus I also almost got kidnapped. Sorry for not being able to help her." Yarashi says, and does a 90 degree bow.

"Oh dear! It's fine." JM says. "I guess that does sound better." JD says.

Jirou walks into the room with tea. "Oh, Yarashi, you don't have to bow! We'd already decided what to do after we got the notice in the mail. When this old man saw All Might fight, I heard him say I can't believe my daughter's being taught by someone so rockin!" Jirou says.