35

Tuesday morning

Ara's POV

That person took strides towards me until he was only 1-2 meters from me. His face in full display to me at nightfall.

I stared at his features which didn't match a guy. Afterwards it hit me! This thing over here isn't any boy, it's a girl. A girl with undercut and biceps.

And I lowkey thought she is cool.

"Wh-who are you? " I asked making a decent attempt not to shake.

"A thief? , you can call me sweetheart though" Said her, smirking. I pointed the pen , which I took some minutes ago towards her before speaking.

"Stay away from me" I cautioned. Which she laughed as an answer.

"Why would I?"

"Your breath smells like rotten eggs" I stated still holding the pen.

"Fiesty little kitten, huh? "

"Don't call me that your awful piece of rodent crap" I addressed.

"Dear, you're in danger yet at the same time you decided to be a trouble maker?" She asked with a smirk.

"It must be just a pen but getting stabbed with it will hurt like a bitch" I stated. She chuckled before removing the pen cap for me.

"At least remove the cap" she grinned.

"Go away" I said pushing her away as she stumbled upon her own steps.

"OP-" She covered my mouth strongly, hurting my jaw in process.

"Shut the fck up, honey"

I tried scratching her hand but I realised that I had the shortest nail since I just cut it short 2 days ago.

And when I found it was hard, I bit her hand hard.

She backed away with a hiss and I grabbed her by the neck before slamming her on the wall.

She snaked her hand around my waist and turned us around and now I was trapped in between her and the wall.

When I tried pushing her away this time, she grabbed both of my hands before pinning them above my head with a hand.

"Am I excessively strong for you?" She inquired sassily.

"Just reminding you that, Jungkook never let go of anyone who hurt me. Oh wait none of my brothers did" I said.

"Talk about Jungkook, you look exactly like him"

"He is my twin for a reason"

"Twins with opposite gender aren't supposed to lookalike. You're prettier though" I blinked my eyes at her comeback.

"Wait- You know Jungkook? " I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"The very girl introduced you to me, speak about him 24/7," She said.

Someone introduced me to this girl?

"You even do have the same mole as Jungkook, under your lips?" She said grabbing my jaw. I attempted to remove her hands from me, which resulted the pen to fall from my hand to the floor.

"God did a copy-paste, now didn't he" she asked me .

"Oh wait, I have a surprise for you" she said still grabbing my jaw. Suddenly I felt something cold and metallic on my throat, which resulted in a wave of shock to travel through my body.

I lowered my gaze to see a screwdriver pointed at my throat. I looked up and saw her smirking hysterically.

"The moment I scream, my brothers would be here" I said slightly shaking.