41🐝

Aankhon ki zuban woh samajh nahin paate,
Hont magar kuch bhi keh nahin paate,
Apni bay basi kis tarah kahain,
Koi hay jis k bina hum rah nahin paate.

Aankhon ki zuban woh samajh nahin paate,Hont magar kuch bhi keh nahin paate,Apni bay basi kis tarah kahain,Koi hay jis k bina hum rah nahin paate

Zoya pov:

I went to my cabin and started posting online job vaccancy ads in some websites. After that i had my lunch and phone called my bestiee hani and chatted with her sometime.

After few hours...

I got bored thought to go to a park which is near by my company. I went out and started walking to the park... on the way to park I saw a small event management firm. I was about to walk away but stopped when i heard pleading from a client.

I twisted my head and glanced in that direction. I saw a couple who were bargaining with them in a pleading tone. They are looking like a middle class family...along with them there was a little boy who was looking at them innocently.

I walked away from there and headed to park. I sat there enjoying the fresh air which was hitting my face. I glanced around nd saw children's who were playing while their parents too playing along with them becoming a child infront of their kids. I smiled at that thought of my kids. I wonder will my abhi also play with our kids in this way.

Hehe...i smiled.😁

As I was smiling to myslef I heard a child crying and peered around and saw a lady was scolding a kid.

I instantly ran to her and stopped her from it. She glanced at me angrily and yelled at me.

None has yelled at me except my abhi & sometimes my papa. It's the first time some one outside had yelled at me before i could react...

My bodygourds charged her...

Hey baghwan what they are doing...

I looked at my bodygaurds who were threatning her for yelling at me and that lady got so scared of them..

"uncle leave her...aunty please leave her" i said to my bodygaurds...

Yes my bodygaurds are a 45yr old couple. My Abhi thought that these middle aged couple are best to take care of me.

Due to my lot of protest they stopped.

"look aunty i know you had a right to scold him as he is your son but i wanted to know why you are scolding this innocent child" i asked her softly.

Lady: madam...we are from a low middle class family...and my son is wishing to have a birthday party which we can't afford it as we had approched many companies for that but they are asking for more money.
So i was telling my son that we will just do a cake cutting but he want's a lavish party which he always go to his friends party where they organise a lavish one.

From the last incident & this I remember what my devil said last night.

What type of clients you wanted to target..