Chapter 4

Felix Pov

I noticed that the class kept staring towards the back but not to only look at me but to glare at the girl next to me. I ignored this and continued on with the class writing my notes down. The girl next to me though I am a bit surprised by her she never bothered me once like most girls with, they would stare at me and sigh away. She just looked at me once when I walked in and never bothered again. I didn't mind though it was better for me at least I won't have an annoying seat mate for the rest of the year.

When lunch hour finally arrived the bluenette just packed her stuff up and left the class before anyone else could. I made my way to the cafeteria and just as I was heading to an empty seat in the corner to be left alone. My cousin calls over to me to sit with his group. I saw no point of me having to be near them the whole lunch period but quickly took it as an opportunity to cause a bit of trouble.

They seemed like an ordinary bunch of air heads so it wouldn't be hard to cause a bit of trouble here.

"So, Felix this is Alya Cesaire she is the blogger behind the Lady blog." Adrien says as he points to a brunette girl with thick rimmed glasses. Then he points toward another boy sitting more on the edge of the group as to distance himself from them saying his name was Nino Lahiffe and was his best friend. Lastly Adrein pointed out to a girl who he introduced as Lila Rossi. She had dark brown mud hair and a hairstyle that appeared to be two sausage plats hanging on her face. If this is Adrien so called group of friends, he truly has low standards. I'd actually prefer to spend time with that screechy whinny blond girl what was her name. Oh yes Chloe. She was more of a looker at least she had a sense of style. Although she only ever wore the colour yellow, and it did hurt eyes. Chloe didn't act fake she was always rude and a real brat, but she didn't pretend to be anyone else like this bunch.

They continued to try and make small talk with me, but I simply kept my response short and to the point. The Lila girl kept on trying to wrap herself around me which I found rather annoying. Even as I pushed my chair further away from her, she moved over to me. Eventually I excused myself from their table as to make a break for it. When I finally got out of the cafeteria, I felt like I could breathe again. That Lila girls' scent was awful. "What kind of perfume does she even use?" I said out loud not expecting anyone to hear since I thought everyone was in the cafeteria.

"Rose pimp" I hear voice say when I turn to my left, I see the girl from earlier who I sat next to in class. She's pretty with her features blue hair, porcelain white skin, pink rose lips and electric blue eyes that seemed so easy to get lost in. She was not pretty enough to tempt me though. 

"Why are you out here and not with the rest inside?" I ask.

"Because I am the one with a fully functioning brain and they all aren't" she responds.

I am a little taken by this and so I ask what she means.

"If you are smart enough you will find out for yourself." with her final words to me she walks of leaving me even more interested in her. She is going to be something different, and I am going to like that about her. I just might enjoy having her around.

After school finished Gorilla drove us back to the manor. I went straight up to my room and switched my computer on. Needing to learn a bit more about the blunette from earlier. I remember her name being Marinette from when miss Bustier picked her to answer a question.

Instagram