JENO - When your Mafia Husband come to your school after you get into a fight

"BITCH TAKE THIS!!" Yewon yelled out as she threw the bucket of water to her enemy."What the fuck?!" You yelled out and punched her in the face.

"SHUT IT! FOLLOW ME NOW!" The principal said and the two followed her to the office.

"What is wrong with you bitches?" She gritted his teeth."SHE'S TRYING TO TAKE MY BOYFRIEND AWAY!!" Yewon yelled.

"EXCUSE ME?! I ALREADY HAVE ONE OKAY?! WHY WOULD I TAKE YOURS?!" You protested and Yewon scoffed.

"Who knows? That you're a slut?" You punched her in the face and the principal slammed the table.

"SHUT IT! I'M CALLING YOUR PARENTS!" they both widened her eyes."But Miss!! My parents are not in town!!" They whined.

"I know your dad is here Miss Yewon and Miss Y/n give me your phone" You rolled your eyes and gave her your phone.

She saw a contact name 'Daddy ♡' in your phone and she tapped the number calling it right away.

You didn't know that she called your Mafia husband instead of your real Dad.

----

"Hm choose one.Die or starve to death?" Jeno looked at his gun lovingly while sitting in front of his hostage.

Suddenly, his phone rang.He saw his wife's number."Haechan take him" he said and picked up the call.

"Hello? Hey what's wrong?"

"Hello Mr Lee this is Y/n's principal.She fought with one of the students so I need you here"

"Ah her father is not home again?"

"Huh? What do you mean? You're Lee Y/n's father right? She saved your number as Daddy?"

Jeno smirked.

"Ah okay I'll go now"

He hung up the call and licked his lips."Yah handle him.My wife called.Bye" he walked out from the numb place straight to the school where eyes diverted on him.

"Damn he's so hot"

They murmured as Jeno walked into the office."Yes Mr may I help you?" The principal asked.

"You called me as Y/n's father? So here I am" Jeno said and you widened her eyes."Oh shit" you slapped your forehead.

"So baby girl who messed with you?" Jeno asked and you pointed at Yewon."What did you do to her?" Jeno caressed your hair.

"I...punched her" You muttered."Good job" he kissed your head and turned to Yewon and her father.

"What's with the stare? Apologize now!!" Jeno yelled."O-Okay sir" Yewon's father bowed a little as he forced his daughter too.

"Settle right? Let's go baby" Jeno said and you walked out from the office straight to his car.

"Sorry babe~ she said I'm a stupid bitch!! But I am not!! You bewieve me wight~" you squeaked and he chuckled at your cuteness.

"Of course I believe you baby~" he kissed your hand and smirked when he remembered his thought.

"I didn't know that you save my number as Daddy?" He teased and you blushed madly.

"Tch let's see why you call me that tonight" Jeno winked.