2 the moon.

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰
(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.

"Why you so quite niggga?" Asked as I stared into space, exhaling my smoke and Anthenia looked at me before rolling her eyes, she hates it when I smoke.

"Youn like me nomo' huh? You just told me you want me to die?" I ranted on and on and she laughed before playfully hitting me. "See them drugs is making you loose yo' mind justice." She laughed and I kissed my teeth, this might be true but she need to shut her ass up before I eat it.

"You did not just say that out loud justice" she laughed and I looked at her in confusion. "Watchu mean?" I asked nervously and she waved me off and I laughed before placing a small kiss on her cheek, she smiled before going back on her phone and I snatched it out her hand.

"Imma end up dying from lack of attention bruh" I sighed.

"Why you not living in my skin right now?" I questioned with a mug and she mugged me back, ion' who she be learning this shit from, must be a new nigga. On me I'll kill his ass.

"Because you've just made my room smell like marijuana and I don't appreciate that." she shook her head and I swear I ain't neva' laughed so hard.

"Nigga said marijuana, you lama ash Anthenia" i laughed and she just looked at me with a straight face.

"Don't you got them strong ahh' perfumes n shi', stop crying and spray sum" i laughed and she gave a sarcastic laugh before spraying her room, she made her way back to the bed and laid her head against my chest and I saw her trying to copy the way I'm breathing making me laugh.

"Stop doing that" i chuckled, "my bad it's a habit" I laughed, it's true. She be doin' this all the damn time. I looked at my phone ring making me sigh, I hate when people call me and I'm with my baby, leave me alone bruh.

"Bt pass me my phone by yo' leg real quick" she reached for the phone and handed it to me, I sighed seeing Draco was FaceTiming me.

"Yeah wassup" I answered with an attitude.

"Damn nigga" he laughed and I rolled my eyes making Anthenia chuckle.

"Guess the fuck what ma' boi." He laughed and I just prepared myslef for some bulshit, I know he's about to say some shit that's gon' get my baby mad at me, I fought the urge to hang up the phone.

"What" I asked bluntly.

"Yo' lil ex girlfriend done pulled up here, she chillin' wid' da guys right now"

Anthenia snapped her head back at me and I didn't know what to say.

"Ex? What ex?" I only had one ex, that was Chy. She ain't do shit but cheat, her ass left town outta nowhere, I ain't get nothing but a "we over text"

"Chy" i nodded my head and hanged up the phone, I could tell Anthenia was upset because of the history me and chy HAD, we was together for about 3 years. But Anthenia can do everything she can't, ain't no female ever made me feel the way she makes me feel and I could put that on ma' mother.

"Look at me" i said sternly to her, she looked up with her eyes a lil' red, "yeah" she said softly. Ion' like seeing ma' baby upset nie.

"I gotchu forever okay, that ain't changing anytime soon, that ain't changing ever. Stop crying when you know you my better half. Aight" she laughed as she placed small kisses all over my face and I laughed.

"But what if you start to like her again, well love her I guess, would it just be fuck me?" She questioned, ion' know why her ass don't believe me.

"It's not about her, she ain't in our relationship. It's just me and you. It will never be a love her again if I love you. Stop tripping" I laughed. "Over here cryin' over me and I ain't even gave you dick yet, I'm special for real" i laughed and she shook her head and chuckled.