43 | Arguement

"We couldn't even feel a trace of the curse."

"For real? so, you gonna start over?"

you stand beside Kugisaki, body slightly leaning on her you sipped on the drink you bought at the konbini store.

'This is tiring..' you thought.

"We can't waste too much time.." Itadori says, opening the onigiri he bought from the konbini.

"Why?" Kugisaki ask.

"This is a famous paranormal spot, right? There may be a lot of others out there who are cursed." the pink-haired boy explains.

"And we're looking at a hundred percent death rate. We can't afford to let more people die." itadori continues.

Kugisaki sighs, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, "True."

"..!"

"They were into bungee jumping, right? Maybe it has something to do with the act of jumping down?" Nitta suddenly ask, as if a light bulb in her head was flicked open.

Kugisaki grins, "We already tested that theory with Itadori and L/N."

You yawn, finally standing up straight to give Kugisaki some space. You show Nitta a small thumbs up.

"It was fun.." you take a sip from the half empty drink with a smile— like you didn't go bungee jumping off a bridge with Itadori.

"What?!" the auxiliary manager looked horrified, "You mean with that plastic cord?!"

You open your mouth to give her an answer, though you were interrupts by a male shouting,

"HEY! There you are!"

"Fushiguro-san!"

You lightly shake the drink you held, it's empty. turning to kugisaki, you tug on her sleeve.

she replies with a hum, focused on whoever was it that was talking to fushiguro.

"I'll just go and throw this away."

you didn't wait for her response, walking back to the front of the konbini store in seaech for the trash cans.

'..Mm... This uniform is getting a little uncomfy.' you frown. Well, who wouldn't be? You've been wearing this all day.

When you turn around to go back to your little group of four, you suddenly feel an eerie prescence nearby. A chill runs down your spine as you frantically look around your surroundings.

'Creepy..!' you thought, reassuring yourself that maybe it was the bridge since it's cursed and you're bound to feel uneasy  around it. Right? no one was definitely watching you throw out trash..