🌸Prologue🌸

Few days ago...

OLIVIA'S POV

My. Life. Sucks.

I thought as I took the first shot, finding it hard to gulp it down as it burns. Now for the second. I took another tiny cup and emptied the liquid in my mouth.

I hate my life. Who knew my two friends fighting over my stupid brother would result to me being so lonely at the end?

My Dad being in coma felt like my mum was also in coma, only the difference is she can talk, open her eyes and move but never steps her feet out of the fucking hospital. I also have to bring a fucking set of clothes for her to change in and pick up her dirty ones.

I truly admire the strong love between my parents that they are inseparable. I admire their love story as my mum likes telling me when ever I ask her to. I wish I knew that bitch who gave my mum a hard time in school days. But in my school me and Rachel were known as the bitch that even the Queen Bee cowers away from us.

I pick up my third shot and stare at the liquid in it. I wish I heard someone to care for me the way my Dad does for mum.

I brought it close to my lips but stopped mid way with my head from pouring it in my mouth as I felt like lights were just tuned on and shining so bright to the only guy who looks so handsome and attractive, a scary one.

I slowly dropped the cup down as I kept my eyes on him. Am I already drunk that I start imagining my type of guy sitting just a table away from me? But it usually takes me just five shots to get drunk. Does that mean he's real?

He is breath taking. He just looks so gorgeous to be real. But he looks bothered. I frown at that. Is he okay?

I shook my head and look away. I shouldn't be starring. That's none of my business.

ADRIAN'S POV

I took another huge chunk from the alcohol.

Why fuck did everything happened on the same day. I found out my uncle died the same day my ex decided to fucking dump me. I hate her for that now. I thought she would stay by my side no matter what. I was such a fool, I thought blankly.

I noticed my glass cup is now empty so I picked up the bottle and pour more alcohol in the cup before dropping it back on the table.

I notice someone's eyes are on me as I look up my eyes went straight to the lady sitting a table away but she isn't even looking at me.

I look away and took my glass cup again.

I need to beat up someone to take off this anger settling in me or I might just fucking explode. Should I try the......no it might be a bad idea. I thought and shook my head.

I snicker. I was such a dumb ass to think she cared about me as much as I did for her.

OLIVIA'S POV

I found myself starring at him like he's a goddess again.

I cleared my throat and looked away for the third time already, even knowing he hasn't even looked my way once.

I was about to drink my fifth shot when I stopped halfway. I shouldn't be drunk knowing that I'll be driving myself home. Alone as usual.

This is my forth time coming to this bar in just a week. This wasn't me but I hated thinking deeply about my situation and loneliness so I decided the day Zoella yelled at me for the first time in my life to sneak out that night just for a drink. Since then I started coming every night.

My stupid of a twin doesn't even have time for me. This just reminds me of Rachel. She must have been using me all this while to get to Oliver. I snicker and picked up the shot again and drowned it, forgetting why I didn't want to drink it again.

I dropped it down a bit harshly as it makes a little sounds despite the song that's playing in the background.

I smirk at myself as my eyes seems to keep getting back to this goddess. I chuckle and shook my head before getting up. I have had enough. I could feel myself getting tipsy.

I dropped the money I took out from my purse on the table. I started my walk to the exit.

I smiled at the exit door walking my way closer to it. That was until I felt a hand on my wrist, I twisted my other hand into a fist ready to punch the person as I turn around but stopped when I met green eyes. It's the attractive guy. Oh My Gosh.

He stares at me weirdly before his eyes went down to my slowly unfolding hand that almost connected with his face. He looks back up at my face with a plain face and blank stare.

"You shouldn't stare too much." He says with his deep captivating voice. What? He caught me starring. No wait how did he? He stares at me before nodding. "You aren't bad." He says smirking before letting go of my wrist and walks pass me bumping my shoulder while I stood there dumbfounded.

Not bad? What does he mean not bad? Is he okay? A psycho perhaps?

"Adrian! Adrian man!" A guy yells passing by me. I turned around and watch as he walks to the handsome guy as they start talking. So his name must be Adrian.

Adrian guy turns to me then the guy he was talking to turns to me too. I looked at them with a questioning look. But they turn back to each other and starts talking again. Soon after the guy that was talking to Adrian came walking straight to me.

Making me snap from my daze. Why am I still standing here by the way?

"Hey miss." I look up at the guy who seems to be in the same age as me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Adrian told me that you are paying for his drinks."

"What?!" I yelled shocked. Why would he say that? I turn angrily to were he was standing but he was gone. "Why......The fucking.....How could he?!" I said. He isn't even a gentleman!! At all!!

"Miss? The money. I have to go back to work." The guy said.

"No! Sorry but I don't even know the dude. You know what? Nevermind, I'll be the good Samaritan." I said fake smiling at the guy and open my purse. "How much?"

The guy told me the price which was a thousand plus. The dude even spent too much. I took out my money and gave it to the guy.

What if I didn't have money? I would've been fucking stuck here. If he wasn't so fucking handsome I would've gotten angrier. Lucky him.

The guy took the money and was ready to head back but I quickly stop him. "Wait!" I said, he stops and gives me a questioning look.

"The guy, Adrian. Who is he?"

"You should ask him." He shrugs.

"What?" I asked surprised by his reply.

"I don't give strangers my customers identities."

"Okay. Uhm does he come here everyday?"

"Not really." He said as he shook his head.

"Okay sure. You can go now." He nods and walks away.

Why the fuck do I wanna see him again? Including after the stunt he played. I scratch the side of my neck annoyingly.

I must be sick.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍