Baby Fever

Karl: "Hello my two favourite people, how was the shop?" Karl said from the kitchen when he heard the front door open.

Sapnap: "It was ok, pretty busy though" Sapnap replied walking into the kitchen.

Quackity: "It was so god damn boring, why didn't you tell me that going to the shop with Nick is about as fun as literal prison" Quackity whined falling onto the couch.

Sapnap: "Hey don't be too nice Alex" Sapnap said sarcastically in response.

Quackity: "Someone had to tell you" Q replied jokingly.

Karl: "Oookk, anyway" Karl said looking down at the vegetables he was cutting.
"I have some news actually" He said nervously.

Sapnap: "What is it bubs" Sapnap asked putting his arms around Karl's waist.

Quackity: "Ooooo ok let's hear it then" Quackity said sitting up.

Karl: "Well uhm I don't know if it's like actual news or something or well it is but it's not really and it's kinda weird, you know what nevermind don't worry about it" Karl somewhat blurted out trying to find the words to say what was on his mind.

Sapnap: "Baby. Don't worry we won't judge" Sapnap said sympathetically, kissing Karl on the cheek.

Quackity: "Yeah now spill" Q said eager to find out what his fiancé was so worried about.

Karl: "Ok well earlier I went to the park for a walk and I started talking to these Moms who were there with their kids and one of them had this gorgeous baby girl she was the cutest ever and uhh" He said before stopping to take a deep breathe.
"I want that, I want a baby, i want to bring them to the park to show them off, I want to get really excited over things like standing and walking" He said looking at Sapnap.

Sapnap: "Baby, that's Ok, there's nothing wrong with a little baby fever, we all get it" Sapnap ran his fingers through Karl's hair.

Quackity: "Yeah like the other day I saw this mom with her kids and came home to cry because I-I'll n-never have MY OWNNN KIDSSS, WAAAAAA WAAAA WAAAA, *sniff*, WAAAAAA" Quackity said fake crying to try and lighten the mood a bit.

Sapnap: "Yeah last week I saw an add and it had the most adorable kids in it and I thought about the pros and cons of having a baby for like half an hour" Sapnap said letting go of Karl to unpack the shopping.

Karl: "Wait so your telling me we ALL had baby fever within the last 10 days?" Karl asked hinting at what he was going to say next.

Quackity: "Yeahhhhh, what are you getting at?" Quackity said coming into the kitchen to help unpack the shopping.

Karl: "Why don't we?" Karl asked.

Sapnap: "What?" Sapnap said closing the fridge.

Karl: "Why don't we have a kid? We all want one so why don't we?" Karl asked turning around to face his fiancé's.

Quackity: "Oh... Karl, see when two, OR THREE, men love eachother and they participate in sexual intercourse it doesn't make a baby" Quackity replied jokingly, putting his hand on Karl's shoulder pretending to be serious.

Karl: "I know that nimrod, I mean adopt or Alex of its actually a problem, and you weren't just joking, then we could use your sperm to make a baby you know with a surrogate" Karl replied looking at Quackity.

Sapnap: "You're right Karl, why don't we, its like when your high and you buy a goldfish" Sapnap said walking over to the two.

Karl: "Well let's not look at our future child as a product or drugs" Karl said looking at Sapnap.

Quackity: "Wait are we actually gonna do this?" Quackity asked with the biggest smile on his face.

Karl: "I think so" Karl said hugging both of his fiancé's.

//A/N: ok so ik I used their real names in this but only when they were talking to each other because it felt more fitting, I'm really stumped for ideas so I'm sorry this is short, hope it's not too bad, ily<3\\

Words: 684