[176] Narrative

Mina noticed a text message sent by Chaeyoung shortly after he left. Due to his bad internet connection, his message on messenger was sent late. According to the message's content, it contained the address of Tzuyu and Sana's present residence. She stares at it for a moment before deciding to phone a taxi. She then shows the address to the driver, and he quickly drives to get Mina to her destination.

Meanwhile, Minju left Tzuyu alone since he had directed her to locate Sana and Nayeon. Tzuyu is terrified that something terrible would happen to them. Minju requested Momo and Dahyun accompany her.

"You guys are ruining our date!" Momo grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, babe! It's okay. They are missing in action." Dahyun stated as he drove. 

"I'll contact them again." Minju murmured again towards the back of the car, but no one responded. "Can't contact Nayeon unnie  now"

Since Tzuyu is now alone in the house, it's the perfect timing for Mina to have a moment with him. She doesn't know that no one was around right now. All she thinks about is she doesn't want to waste this opportunity to see Tzuyu because the only person that she wants is him and no one else. She's totally insane over Tzuyu.

Sana and Nayeon are bickering in the mall about who will get Sana's phone from the bowl. They were supposed to get food for Jihyo, but Sana stated that she needed to pee, but then she accidentally dropped her phone on the bowl, which she now refuses to grab due to its terrible state.

"Your phone is ringing, bitch. Get it" Nayeon said when she saw Sana's phone lit up.  Her phone is waterproof, which is why it is still functional, but she finds it extremely disgusting.

"Maybe that's Jihyo or Tzuyu. Can you call them?" Sana inquired, but Nayeon stated that she had left her phone in the car.

"We'll contact them later if you manage to obtain that blasted phone!" Nayeon chastised her.

"You get it, Nayeon."

"Yuck. That's your phone. Get it, bitch."

"See? It's disgusting. Let us simply purchase a new one." Sana spoke this without regard for her old phone, which is currently drowning in the bowl.

"Rich sugar mommy. Aren't you scared that someone will open your phone and obtain all of your personal information?" Nayeon was relentless in her pursuit of Sana. "Do you have any pictures of Tzuyu's dicks or any nudes?" Sana's eyes widened in surprise at Nayeon's questiom.

"What the fuck? Fine, I'll get it." Sana responded, eliciting laughter from Nayeon.

"I can't believe that," the older female continues to giggle as the younger girl contemplates her options. Sana then shuts her eyes as she prepares to grab her phone. When her hand came into contact with the filthy water, she was so repulsed that she came to halt. She rubbed her palm on her dress unintentionally, which prompted Nayeon to laugh even louder.

"What are you doing, Sana?!"

"AAAAAA! YUCK!" Sana screamed as she ran to the sink, rapidly washing her hands. "Nayeon, I wanna go home and take a shower" she added while pouting.

"We've been here for too long. Come on, Jihyo is waiting for us" Nayeon started pulling Sana away from the public comfort room.

"But I feel so dirty. I wanna come home. We can visit Jihyo after showering" Sana squats on the floor while looking at Nayeon with her sparkling eyes. Seems like Sana's mood swings are out of control.