The Origins - part 1

Macy POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. 

"Just another day of being invisible", I sighed as I got up and walked over to the mirror. 

"It's just you and me", I spoke to my reflection, "nobody else can come in-between".

I walk over to my walk-in closet and wore a stylish yet comfortable and warm. It was September but for the past week, it was abnormally cold. You can't step outside without a sweater to keep you warm. Sometimes it would even snow. Nobody knows why it's like this. 

I sigh at the thought

This is what she is wearing

I go out of my room to hear my mom screaming for Marinette to wake up. I sigh again. I am as visible as bacteria in this house. I quietly go down to see Marinette complain about Chloe being in her class again. Honestly, she needs to stand up for herself. And Chloe is not the worst bully out there. I would know...

I quickly shake those bad thoughts away and walk out the door. I wasn't even greeted. I sigh. As I walk out I see Marinette help an old man cross the road. She really is kind. But then she seemed to have remembered something she needs to do and she just leaves him there. He wasn't wearing any sweater or scarf to keep him from the cold. 

HE'S GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH

I immediately walk up to him, to see him shivering. I remove my coat and drape it over his shoulders then remove my scarf and wrap it around his neck. I swear at least finish the task Marinette!

He looks up at me surprised and I give him one of my rare smiles. 

"Here you go, you might freeze to death in this cold without a sweater", I spoke kindly.

"Thank you, young Lady, you're very kind!", The old man says. I smile.

"It's no problem, Stay safe! I have to go now!",  I exclaim as I walk away towards college.

Master Fu POV

I was helped by a young girl to cross the road,  but she seemed to be in a hurry, so she left. I have found the owner of the Ladybug miraculous...

I was then hit by the cool air. I only now realized it was cold, and I wasn't wearing a sweater. I shivered under the cold breeze when suddenly I felt warm again. I was wrapped around by a scarf and sweater. I looked up to see a young lady, who looked pretty alike to the other one, except she didn't have the same light in her eyes. She must have been hurt pretty bad for her to look like that. she then smiled, which surprised me as she looked beautiful when she smiled. I smiled back.

"You'll freeze to death without a sweater," she said.

I smiled and thanked her and she walked away. I was going to turn away and walk but something caught my eye. The young lady's legs were shivering so much, but she didn't show it in her face and kept on walking. My eyes widened at the scene. She truly is kind, worthy of being the miraculous holder.