Chapter 59: A+A (VII)

Rhine stood in front of Shang Ke, his grand and imposing aura hitting him straight on as he firmly confined him.

Shang Ke fell back a step, his back leaning onto the metal bed frame as he felt the chill. He was just about to speak to break the silence when his expression suddenly shifted and a potent scent broke past his defenses and entered his body.

Rhine extended one long leg between Shang Ke's, leaning forwards slowly and tugging him up into his arms, pulling the other man's body tight and flush against his own. The two were so closely knit, they could feel the warm blood flowing through each other's bodies, both pulses beating strong and in sync.

Shang Ke raised his arms to resist so that Rhine couldn't move forward, but he was unwilling to be pushed back. Rhine stood between his legs and placed his hands on his waist so he wouldn't be thrown off. The intense pheromone carried boundless desire as ran went through Shang Ke's body.

Shang Ke grunted and his eyes lit up like a flame as he glowered at the man. He did not believe that Rhine would dare to assault him at a training camp.

But Shang Ke had clearly underestimated an alpha's rudeness, disregard for a reason, and privilege—it was a one-way caste system with them on top. Moreover, in the entire history of the Empire, there was never a record of an alpha being forced by another alpha. So even if Rhine really did do something, it was likely that no one would believe him.

Shang Ke glared at him with such fiery and passionate anger that it lit up Rhine's lust like a fuse. He quickly took over Shang Ke's lips and took away his breath.

Shang Ke was trapped against the bed frame. Every time he tried to resist, he would invite an even fiercer attack. His body was slowly being taken over by Rhine's scent and both pleasure and resentment made themselves known in his mind at once. Shang Ke gradually began to feel powerless as he once again discovered just how wide the gap between their strengths were.

He wasn't resigned to this!

Shang Ke clenched his fists and did everything he could to resist the pheromone in his body. Although Rhine has not physically entered him, his scent had already done him in once everywhere, in every position, every piece of his skin. His traces were everywhere.

This was even harder to endure compared to being actually done in.

Shang Ke suddenly reverse-gripped the bed board and raised his body, legs rising and aimed toward Rhine's chest.

Rhine crossed his arms over in defense and was kicked squarely, causing him to retreat a step.

It was a pity that the dorm room was so small that Shang Ke did not have enough space to utilize his abilities. In only a short moment, he was cut off again by Rhine's offense and overwhelmed on the bed.

With his arms and legs restricted, the fury in Shang Ke's heart burned and he bit down on Rhine's neck. He bit down so fiercely he almost tore off a chunk of flesh.

Rhine's gaze darkened and he turned him over, pulling off the clothes that had long-since loosened, exposing his scarred back. Rhine paused once when he saw the scars, but quickly pinned down his arms when he saw him struggling again. Slowly, almost languidly, Rhine lowered his head to trail down Shang Ke's spine, his breath hot and sending electric sparks up and down his spine, before he stopped to lick and nibble and bite at his lower back.

Shang Ke felt goosebumps rise all along his arms He shouted, "Rhine, what are you doing?!"

"Marking."

The burning hot breath followed the bite and permeated Shang Ke's skin, pricking him with a needle-like pain. He couldn't help but let out a small cry at this.