Chapter 41

Christopher stares deeply into her eyes, Emilyn felt it went further into her soul. "Christopher?" Emilyn called out softly.

A warm lip crashed into her lips unexpectedly and kissing her harder until she kisses back. Emilyn felt his rough, warm,  hand on her back and another still on her wrists.

The kiss slowly gets heated and Emilyn is having a hard time catching up with him. Christopher slowly leans towards Emilyn, making her fall onto the bed.

When her back touches the bed, Christopher continues to kiss down her chin and down to her neck.

Emilyn can't help, but to moan, when Christopher kiss her neck. She bit her lip to stop herself. "Why am I feeling this way, I've never had someone who makes me feel this way." Emilyn thought.

Christopher kisses one spot on the left side of her neck under her jaw. A moan that she had been holding in came out. Emilyn felt his smirk on her neck as he kisses that area again.

"Rist, stop." She pushes lightly on his shoulder. He stops and looks at her in concern.

"Did I take it too far?" He asked in concern.

"Just a little," Emilyn said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry."

"Is okay, you didn't do anything wrong." Emilyn gave him a small smile.

"Just tell me next time if I push it too far, I'm not going to force you into something you are not ready for."

"Okay," Emilyn said softly. "I got a question," She asked trying to ease away from the tension. He hums in response and tucks her hair behind her ear. "If your dad is so controlling, how do you go to parties?"

"The only thing he cares is about our grades. So if I want to go to parties, all I got to do is to show him my grades and tell him how am I doing for football." Christopher said

"You probably have excellent grades."

"Yup, you are looking at an all-A student throughout my whole schooling years." He smiled proudly. "What about you?"

"Not so good, mostly B's and C's. I'm not a very good student." Emilyn smile sheepishly.

"If you are in the same school as I am, I could tutor you." He said with a smile.

"If you meet me during your high school years would you date me?" Emilyn asked.

"I would." He said without needing to think about it. "And if we met earlier, we would probably be married already."

"But I thought you hated me when we first met?"

"Hate? No." He shakes his head. "I was irritated, every time I met you, you keep spilling drinks on me." Emilyn gave him a sheepish smile.

"I didn't mean to."

"I know you are not." He lifts her left hand and kisses it, still hovering above her.

"But how are you so calm and collected. I spilt hot coffee on you."

"What do you expect me to do? Scream and shout and dance around?" He raises one eyebrow.

"That sounds like an interesting image to see." Emilyn chuckle.

Christopher glared at her, "of course, I was burning."

"I'm sorry."

"Is fine, I forgave you, plus you have such an adorable face and your clumsiness is just so cute."