Celestial Souls

"𝖂𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖘"

| 𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔎𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔞 |

| ℑ𝔯𝔬𝔥 ℑℑ |

* • • ◕◕════♣♣════◕◕ • •*

The legend of the Guardian has been passed from generation to generation in all corners of the world.

The Guardian, helper of the world, protector of the Avatar, had disappeared at the same time as Avatar Aang. However, unlike the young airbender, he did not come back.

The Legend says that the Guardian is a master of three elements. Which ones, nobody knows. Only the Guardian themselves can figure out their power.

While everyone waited for a new Avatar, the new Guardian had already been found. The White Lotus was skeptical about the child, but in the end, it turned out that the young girl was indeed the new Guardian

The young girl was trained by the best masters. Two of the elements she could master were fire and earth, both inherited from her parents. Of course, Toph Beifong, her grandmother, and Lord Zuko trained her.

By the age of 8, when the new Avatar was found, Rae Akemi was already mastering Fire and Earth.

Two down, one more to go, right?

Well, not really.

It was obvious that both water and air were not to the Guardian's liking. With Katara's help, Rae could bend water, but she was no master. She could barely make a small bubble of water.

As time passed, Rae Akemi became a prodigy in the art of fire, earth and metal. But her capacity to bend water remained low.

At the age of 17, she enrolled in the Republic City police without telling anyone. Her mother was furious but proud that her only daughter would follow her steps

As time passed, Rae Beifong-Akemi forgot about her incapacity to bend water and her destiny as the Guardian. Avatar Korra was safe in the South Pole, training.

Everything was normal until the day Korra finds herself locked up in a cell with two angry Beifongs.

* • • ◕◕════♣♣════◕◕ • •*