CHAPTER

3RD PERSON'S POV

The night before the performance, everyone were sound asleep.

But in the middle of the night, you woke up from the immense amount of pain.

At first you just ignored it and just try to just sleep off the pain but as the time goes by it's getting worst to the point that tears are falling down in your face.

It's much painful that you struggle standing up, trying to move silently to avoid waking Daniel who's sleeping soundly beside you.

"I thought the medicine was working..." You mumbled to yourself, because the past few days everything was going pretty well.

"I-I got this" you thought to yourself, biting your lips and sweating so much, you're feeling weak and dizzy as well.

"Just a little bit more" You thought to yourself, walking near the door that you don't know why it seems so far to reach.

You were trembling so much and when you're about to reach the door knob, that's when you start coughing blood, covering your mouth with the sleeves that is probably full of blood stains, you tried to cough silently to avoid waking the others, tears kept on falling.

"Pleasepleaseplease don't let me get caught." You thought to yourself and cried.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***
Sunoo who's a light sleeper woke of from the faint sound of cough and whimpering.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

"What's that?" He said, lifting his head trying to look for the sound, he looked on your bed and seeing that you're not there making him sat immediately, rubbing his eyes trying to look were you went then he saw your figure sitting on the floor near the door.

He can't see clearly because the lights are off, only the small purple lights are on which cause him to barley see anything.

"What is she doing?" Sunoo mumbled, moving the blanket to the side and stood up still sleepy.

"Hey twin, are you okay?" He said walking towards you.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

You froze hearing his voice but can't hold your cough.

"Mmm yeah, g-go back to s-sleep" You whispered in between coughs.

Sunoo was about to bend down beside you but halt when he step on something sticky.

"What the, what's this?" Sunoo said, lifting his foot, trying to see what he stepped on.

"Who spilled drinks in here?" Sunoo said and turn on the lights

"No-" You whispered

The moment he saw what he just stepped on his eyes went wide after seeing your clothes with blood stains.

"What the! Y/N!!!" He screamed worriedly and went near you he was terrified seeing blood but most importantly worried about you.

"What happened mmm? Hyung! Hyung wake up! What hurts? Tell me? What hurts? Hyung!" Sunoo screamed crying, while panicking, trying to wipe the tears on your face.

"I'm here everything will be fine mmm. Hyung!!!" He whimpered hugging you, he don't care if his shirt is full with blood stains too

"Sunoo I'Im oka-" You said, trying to not make him worry but failed.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***
***COUGH***

You coughed more blood and getting dizzy which made Sunoo more panicked.