chapter 18

Boss Ji's house.

Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan decided to inform the boss family that they will be going to the city to live.

For Boss Ji and Su Dan Hong, they didn't hide the reason why they want to go and live in the city, hearing that its because Xu Heshan wants to go back to school, amazement flashed Su Dan Hong eyes, this couple has always being her favorite couple among those working under them.
One can see that Ji Yulan takes good care of Xu Heshan as he has gotten fat and white, even his skin is smooth like a lady's, looking at him very well now, she also thinks its a waste if he stays in the village.

''Am really happy for you guys Yulan'er but studying also requires money, do you want to borrow some money to settle in the city first??'' Said Sister Su

Boss Ji nodded, 'Xu Heshan, you don't have to be in a hurry to pay the 400yuan and we can even add some money to you if you need it ''

''No, no boss, thank you very much but we have the money and don't worry about us, we can live well within our means in the city '' saying that Xu Heshan removed 400 yuan and handed it to Boss ji.

Boss Ji and Su Dan Hong weren't surprised they can raise that amount in such a small time because they know about Ji Yulan's expertise in embroidery.

Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan trust Boss Ji's family but the issue of buying a house they didn't say, even sister Quinn didn't know how much gold they have.

The boss family have been good to them but still there should be some boundaries...

This is their family's private matter they didn't want too many people to know..

At the Xu family, they just heard about Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan moving to the city to find greener pastures..

'Hahahahahahaha, I said it, that Xu Heshan married wrongly, thank God I didn't like him since birth, old man what do you think about your second son's stupidity ' mother Xu said with a happy smile on her face

Father Xu looked at her and shook his head, he might not like the second child but he is still his child, he is worried that the second child will make a mistake, thinking about it, father Xu decided to visit Heshan in the evening..

Ji Yulan has already order the furniture's they will need in the city, so they don't have much to pack from the village apart from few clothing's... 
they decided to give her family members the furniture's in the village..
packing all they needed together, Ji Yulan prepared dinner...
Chicken soup with tofu sprinkled with some sesame seeds,seasoned with salt and chilly with stir fry vegetables.

Immediately they sat for dinner, they heard father Xu talking with brother Su..

'Father, you are welcome, please come in''Xu Heshan invited him in to the room..

Looking at the spread on the table, father Xu gulped..

There is chicken and white rice ah, when was the last time he ate chicken and polished rice...

Father Xu wanted to refuse but on Xu Heshan persuasion he collected a bowl, after having a bite, he was glad he didn't reject the invitation.

After dinner Ji Yulan packed the dishes and excused herself, she knew that father Xu must have heard about her and Heshan leaving for university town.

'' Second, I heard you want to move to university town, is that true??

'' Yes Father, we want to move to university town because I want to go back to school ''

'' School!!! Father Xu shouted... 'But that cost money, where will you get the money since you will leave your job here ''

''My wife will help me pay Father, while am in school she will find a job and as you already know she earns a little with her embroidery ''

'' Wife, Xu Heshan are you crazy, you are a man, I didn't train you to live under your wife...

'' Father, I am not going to live under my wife but together with my wife, my wife won't disrespect me just because I don't earn and I will do my best to win  a scholarship and I will also find  a side job when we get there, don't worry our family will be fine ''

Even when Father Xu has already gone down the hill and Xu Heshan went back home, he didn't recover his senses fully.

Holding a big bag of chicken cakes, he hurried home...

******
Happy new month guys..

I saw 2k views, or is it my eyes??

I love you guys a lot but no comments, you can do better na..

Comments pls...