Chapter Twenty Three

Hey Guys! I decided to make this the last chapter! But don't you fret, there will be a sequel! :) So read and tell me what you think! :)))

Chapter Twenty Three

I stared at Aiden with wide eyes, trying to process what he has just told me. Is it true? Am I really pregnant? No. I mean, there is no way! We used... oh god! I can't be pregnant! I'm only nineteen! My breathing grew rapid and my heart beat raced. Aiden's smile slowly slid off his face. 

"I can't be pregnant! I mean... I'm only nineteen. I don't know the first thing of being a mother! I'll end up killing them, and-and..." Before anything could happen, I was crying. Aiden stared at me with a look of pain and betrayal. 

"Y-you don't want her?" He asked, placing a hand over my belly. I tenseed, wincing away from his touch. Her?! He wants it to be a her?! I began to hyperventilate as I shake my head at him.

"Aiden, I'm scared." I admit. He leans over and pulls me into a warm, comforting hug. 

"Why are you scared? Summer, you'll be the best mother ever! This child is a blessing and the next stage to our futures. Don't be scared, baby. I'll take care of us, okay? This baby will make us so happy." He says, brushing tears off of my cheeks. I stare into his eyes, the determination in his voice makes me believe that he is right. 

"I'm going to be a bitch." I mumble. Aiden laughs and kisses the corner of my lips. 

"You'll be an angel. My angel." I glance down at my flat stomach, wincing again when I imagine it protruding with a baby. Aiden pushes me to the grass and then places kisses on my belly. "And you'll be even more gorgeous when you show." He tells me. I frown deeply and scrunch my face.

"I'll look hideous, what are you talking about?! I'll be a whale!" I groan, placing my hands on my face. Aiden growls before he shifts so he's hovering over me. He pries my hands away from my face and bores his eyes into mine.

"No. You will be beautiful, you got it?! Don't you even think you will be anything less than that. You're mine, baby girl, and you're the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on." He says sincerely. I smile softly at him, his words touching my heart. Aiden has always been a sap an always says the sweetest, cheesiest things. That's one of the reasons why I love him so much. 

"Let's go home! I want to tell everyone!" Aiden says, jumping to his feet. I suddenly become self-conscious again. I didn't want people to know just yet. I just found out myself! I don't want to be bombarded with hugs and questions. Aiden grabs my hand and pulls me up next to him.

"Let's not tell everyone... please." I say, giving him a hopeful look. Aiden searched my face before he sighed and nodded. 

"Alright, baby. We can hold off for a week or two, okay?" He compormises. I smile and throw my arms around him. 

"Thanks, Aiden." 

"You're welcome, angel."

Rain, Samantha and Jamie sit on the bed across from me, their mouths hanging open as I sit curled up in a ball against the head board. I just told them the news and Aiden took Kyle and Jimmy on a walk to tell them. He told Kyle because he was his Beta and Rain's mate. We knew the Rain wouldn't be able to keep this from him and would like to talk to someone other than use girls about it. He also told Jimmy because he's the doctor and we will be visiting him alot. 

So, here I am, telling the three girls...by myself. I would have perfered to have Aiden here to help me but he had to tell the guys. 

"You're WHAT?!" Samantha hollered, her eyes wide and hurt. Jamie looks over at Samantha with surprise and anger while Rain continues to stare at me.